Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> final news from angelhair, miscarriage
angelhair
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 247

hello bawling.gif the day after i had the good unexpected ultrasound I started to bleed. went to the hospital today and miscarriged. it hurt so bad because of the good news I recieved the day before. all day today I could not stop crying, I felt like I was on a emotional rollarcoaster. has anyone miscarriaged after their first child and went on to have a successful second child?

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
Jamison'smama
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

My Little Loves

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 214

I am so so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

You are in my prayers.

(((HUGS))))
Aimee
PMEmail Poster

MommyToAshley
  Posted: Aug 30 2003, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I am soooo sorry you have gone through all of this. It must be really hard after getting your hopes up like that. <<HUGS>>

I know it doesn't make you feel any better now, but I am sure you will be able to concieve again and have a healthy baby.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

<<HUGS>>
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
5littleladies
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Lissie

Member No.: 116

I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers.

<<Hugs>>
grouphug.gif

--------------------
~*~Jennifer~*~
Wife to Jason, Mom to Madeline, Megan, Brianna,
Alyssa, Kate, and our babies in heaven-Benjamin, 8/13/04, and David, 8/01/07

Jen's Blog
PMEmail PosterMSN
CantWait
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I'm sure in no time you'll be carrying another bundle of joy. I myself haven't gone this, but my mom has, and it is possible. Hugs grouphug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
~CrazieMama~
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 175

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have not been in your situation, but I do know that you can indeed carry another baby to term and have it be healthy. I will keep you in my prayers. grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
PM
momma2jenna
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 231

Yes! the same thing happened to me last year. I miscarried on June 28th.
I was about 8 weeks pg. My dh and I were gonna wait a few months to let my body get back to 'normal' but, it didn't happen quite that way.
Like I said, I miscarried June 28th, bled til July 4th, straight thru. Then, I got pregnant on July 14th.!!!!!!!!!!!!didn't mean to, but I did, now I have my 5 month old daughter.
My dr. said all was o.k. even though I didn't wait to get pg. again. I'm 35 years old, and this is my 1st baby.

I know exactly what you're going through, and it's almost unbearable, but I want you to look at it this way too. I was very sad when I lost that little baby, but, I was equally greatful that God took care of that lil' soul for me.
I feel like maybe there was something wrong with that lil' butterbean of mine and God decided to take it on back to heaven. I knew then that when He blessed me again, that that little sugar would be perfect,...and she is.

You are in my prayers, find the good in this as hard as it is. Everything happens for a reason. God Bless You and DH, it will be no time and all will be good for you both!
Love,
Carla

--------------------

Carla
DH Casey
DD Jenna Cate born: 3-25-03
PMEmail Poster
MomofTay&Sam
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

I can fish/make fire/be your friend! :)

Member No.: 171

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could be of more help. Right now I am just sending my prayers and if you need to talk I am here. God Bless You and your family.

--------------------
Mommy to two wonderful boys!

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

So sorry about your lost....Hugs to you.....A ton more hugs to you at that. I misscarried our first baby on June 24th 2002 and found out I was 4 weeks pregnant on August 22 2002, so sometimes it happens pretty fast....Just stay hopefull,,, it will happen when its the right time. I hope you start feeling better soon. grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

grouphug.gif I am so sorry for your loss! I can not imagine what you are going through! grouphug.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
ediep
Posted: Aug 31 2003, 05:31 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Member No.: 81

so sorry for your loss and that you have been on an emothional rollercoaster for the past few weeks.

Stay strong and you will be carrying a perfect bundle of joy very soon!!!

grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
+Zemirah+
Posted: Aug 31 2003, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (angelhair @ Aug 30 2003, 05:47 PM)
hello bawling.gif the day after i had the good unexpected ultrasound I started to bleed. went to the hospital today and miscarriged. it hurt so bad because of the good news I recieved the day before. all day today I could not stop crying, I felt like I was on a emotional rollarcoaster. has anyone miscarriaged after their first child and went on to have a successful second child?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I feel so bad for you sad.gif Yes, Hun, I miscarried my second baby and have gone on to have five more full-term and perfectly healthy children. In total I have had 10 pregnancies and 4 losses interspersed throughout. The percentage of miscarriages is generally considered about 1 in 3 pregnancies, overall. Having a healthy full-term child, miscarrying another at some point later, and then having more children is actually fairly common. I know that doesn't ease your heartache now, but I hope that as you heal, that knowledge will help you have hope for future pregnancies.

When I miscarried at the end of April/first of May, I wrote up a few posts here, and everyone responded with onderful replies... you may find something helpful in those threads. Here are links to those threads:

http://forums.parentingclub.com/index.php?...t=ST&f=11&t=795

http://forums.parentingclub.com/index.php?...=ST&f=11&t=1215

--------------------
Blessings,
Zem

Loving all our many babies... 6 born into my arms and 4 born into Heaven from my womb
PM
amynicole21
Posted: Aug 31 2003, 07:43 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

Oh honey, I am so sorry. After the initial heartbreak, the wonderful news, then the let down you must be so overwhelmed. Please take some time to grieve for this little beautiful soul. I am sending you hugs upon hugs, and wishing you the best.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

kimberley
  Posted: Sep 1 2003, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

i am so sorry for your loss but don't lose hope. you will have a babe in your arms sooner than you know it.

i m/c my first child, had 2 perfect little boys, then m/c a baby mid nov last year and just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 3 days ago who was conceived just weeks after my second loss. sometimes it just isn't the right time and there is nothing you did wrong, it just happens. we are all here for you whenever you need to talk!

grouphug.gif
Kimberley
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 11:05 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I was happy when I heard about your ultrasound. I had two miscarriages before Jade was conceievd and then born. The last one happened on Nov 27th 2001. I conceieved Jade on Dec 11-13th 2001 and she was a healthy baby. Don't lose hope sweety. I had a doctor tell me once that 80% of pgs end in Miscarriage. He said that there were probably more that weren't reported. I still feel the loss of the two that didn't make it into the world. Just have faith and keep trying and soon you will have another baby. grouphug.gif
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Member No.: 212

Okay that guest post was me. I guess this computer doesn't keep me logged on like the other one. grouphug.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
aspenblue1
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 11:39 AM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Member No.: 68

I am so sorry for you loss. grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.3713 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]