Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 12 week appt.
PrairieMom
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

I finally got to meet my new Dr . today. I like him good enough. Hard to tell after just one visit, and I was SO sleep deprived, So I guess I am a bad judge at this point, but what ever.
So, I got to hear the heart beat, 160, which means nothing to me, since both my other kids had high heart rates, we are all way wound up. laugh.gif Apparently everything is going as planned.

I got selected to be in this study called safe passage, they are studying SIDS and fetal alcohol, so I am pretty excited about that. Basically it just means that after my regular appts they will meet with me also, and take measurements and ask lots of questions, basically like a lab rat. laugh.gif I MIGHT get extra ultrasounds out of the deal, not sure on that tho, and after the baby is born they will take measurements and blood samples and what not. It sounds a little time consuming, but I would be more than willing to help them find an answer to SIDS. totally worth it.
PM
Insanemomof3
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 117

Great news! Glad things are going well! How exciting to be able to help possibly find an answer to SIDS. hug.gif thumb.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
CantWait
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

thumb.gif Awesome news Tara, and cool about the study. I hope you get some sleep soon.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

KM1014
Posted: Oct 23 2009, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 22,835

I hope your appt went well.
PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Oct 24 2009, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

That sounds very interesting. All the babies in our families had high heart rates also. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0136 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]