Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Could I have become pregnant from precum?
bubbliebubbles
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,771

Well I am 24 weeks pregnant and before this, for about 3 weeks, I had cheated on my boyfriend with another guy. I confronted him about it and he knew why I did it and forgave me. He knows about what I am going to ask on here and doesn't really mind because he is still willing to take responsibility for this baby, but I need to know even though he doesn't mind.

Well My last period was on march 24th 2009 and my ovualtion date was supposed to be on april 10th. Me and my boyfriend had sex on April 9th at around 4 in the morning. He ejaculated inside me completely. The next night though, around 12 midnight, me and the other guy I had been dating were out and doing our own thing. One thing led to another and we had sex. I stopped about 15 minutes after because I felt really bad about what I was doing. I didnt let him finish at all, so he didnt ejaculate at anytime. I am worried about the 'potential' precum getting me pregnant although I strongly believe that its my boyfriend who got me pregnant because he fully ejaculated inside me and we had sex before I had with the other guy. What are the chances of this baby being my boyfriend's rather than the other guys?

Also, just to know who the babys father is, we decided to take a paternity test, but I am only 6 months and just want to know from other people and the test seems to be expensive with money we do not have. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
ChristineA
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 22,756

I got pregnant with my 2nd when my boyfriend was in me for less then 15 seconds (it was 5 weeks after having my first and was still uncomfortable and I old him to stop). It can happen. More likely its your boyfriends but only a paternity test can tell you for sure.
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

More than likely it is your b/fs but it is VERY possible that you could have gotten pregnant by that other guy

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

ZandersMama
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

50/50?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN
bluebear
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 22,716

QUOTE (ZandersMama @ Sep 10 2009, 07:30 PM)
50/50?

yup.
Yes, you CAN get pregnant from precum.
PMAOLYahooMSN
mckayleesmom
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

IF any penis entered you without a condom then there is a chance that you could get pregant...2 seconds, 5 seconds...doesn't matter. Even with a condom isnt failproof.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
momofone
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Be Kind

Member No.: 11,030

i would just wait and see if you can tell by looking at the baby whos traits he has you may be able to tell then if not then you can decide what you want to do.
most likely your b/f baby.
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0081 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]