Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Home with a sick kid
~Roo'sMama~
  Posted: Mar 1 2009, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

I was going to take the kids to church this morning by myself so Dh could stay home and do homework, but Allie started throwing up while we were getting the kids ready to go. I feel bad for Andrew - he loves going to church and he was pretty bummed that we couldn't go. sad.gif

Anyways we could use some p&pt's! I hate it when my kids are sick - I feel so bad for them. sad.gif I'm assuming Andrew will get it eventually too, but I'm hoping not. I have had a crampy feeling in my stomach since I got up this morning and now I'm wondering if this is why. I hate getting sick because no one can ever stay home to help with the kids so there's no staying in bed for me. Dh can't get sick because he can't afford to miss classes or work. So can you send some go away sickies vibes my way? wavey.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
my2monkeyboys
Posted: Mar 1 2009, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

Absolutely! And remember, the best way to ward off any illness is to wash your hands frequently. Will has had the stomach 2x in his life, and neither time did I get it even though I was the one taking care of him, and I think it's because I washed my hands every time I had contact with his puke can, diapers, etc. Washing hands can really make a difference.

Anyway, here are those ~~~~ go away germs! ~~~~ vibes!! hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Mar 1 2009, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

Yep I have been washing my hands like crazy! I think that is why I didn't get sick the last time the kids had a big stomach bug. My stomach is still upset but I'm hoping to keep it at a minimum.

Allie is doing ok - the throwing up stage ended around lunch time and then the diarrhea stage started. wacko.gif I don't know which is worse... there's a lot of clean up involved with both! She was pretty lethargic most of the day but she's up and playing now. Which is good I know, but it makes me a little nervous, considering her diapers aren't exactly keeping everything contained if you kwim. blink.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]