Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> He's on the move...
my2monkeyboys
  Posted: Jan 6 2009, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,245

This past weekend Waylon flipped over onto his back. I figured it was just a fluke, no way a 6 1/2-wk old can roll over intentionally. Right?
Well, this morning he was on his tummy in his crib while I was getting his clothes out for today. I wasn't looking at him and when I turned back around he had done it again. So I rolled him back over and he was content for a few minutes, then I watched him actually lean his right shoulder down and push himself over with his legs! I kind of hope this was all a fluke, too, bc if he's doing this this early I can only imagine what I'm in store for!!! laugh.gif
Oh, and he loves to scoot himself around, too. As long as he has something to press his feet against he's gone! Crazy little boy! rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Danalana
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

If mothering was easy, FATHERS would do it.

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,444

Hehe! I remember Kade doing the same thing at 5 weeks. I had him in his crib on his belly while I was looking for something to pt on him...while I was doing that, he flipped over. I thought it wass a miracle, but then I figured out that the mattress was giving some, making it possible. I tried it with him on the floor, and it didn't happen laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Wow... he's on the move early!! Better watch out, he's going to keep you on your toes!

Ashley rolled over really late. I was getting worried, but she could pull herself up to a sitting position at 4 months old but didn't roll over until probably a month after that. LOL

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0155 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]