Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> This is HORRIFING!, Police kill man beating child....
punkeemunkee'smom
  Posted: Jun 16 2008, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,162

This is horrible! I wish one of the passer bys had a gun....maybe that little boy would still be alive bawling.gif

Police shoot and kill man while he is beating child.....

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
stella6979
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,252

I read this earlier and was sick to my stomach. mad.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Life is an incredible journey that is only enhanced by the people you share it with. ~ Rev Run
PMEmail Poster
Teesa®©
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 73

bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif

Why didn't someone take off with the child while the other's were doing whatever they could do to stop this maniac???

Glad to hear HE'S dead, but my heart is breaking for the poor babe bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif
PM

mommy~to~a~bunch
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 17,840

I read that eariler too bawling.gif . That poor, poor child! That man should've been beating to death!

--------------------
~*~Mollie~*~
Mom to Logan, Quentin, Ethan, Hannah, Kayla, & Abigail!
PM
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

DH told me about this story earlier and my first instinct was to not read it. Now I wish I hadn't because I am physically sick to my stomach. That poor baby... bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
luvmykids
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

I heard about this, I can't bring myself to read the article yet bawling.gif
PMEmail Poster
punkeemunkee'smom
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Member No.: 2,162

I don't understand they said it was an older couple that stopped first-God bless them!- but they said others stopped and could not get him to stop....IDK maybe a meth freak out or something that could have made him incredibly strong. I know that the poor people who tried to stop him are probably going over and over what else they could have done....my heart breaks for them too! bawling.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 03:32 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

So sad and I feel for the ppl. who tried to help and I bet the guy was strung out on something
But to beat a Child to death is so unhuman I pray that the little boy passed out and didnt know the half that was being done to them.
Prayers for the little boy

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
My2Beauties
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Member No.: 467

QUOTE (gr33n3y3z @ Jun 17 2008, 07:32 AM)
So sad and I feel for the ppl. who tried to help and I bet the guy was strung out on something
But to beat a Child to death is so unhuman I pray that the little boy passed out and didnt know the half that was being done to them.
Prayers for the little boy

My thoughts exactly I read this yesterday and I thought I hope and pray that he was knocked out so that he didn't feel anything. Who on this earth could physically beat a child to death like that bawling.gif My that precious baby rest in peace!

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
mummy2girls
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

ok im goign to go vomit now.. That si so sad and extremely heartbreaking. to even think what this child went through With that first blow and i hope he was knocked unconscious and didnt feel it either!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
stella6979
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,252

QUOTE (punkeemunkee'smom @ Jun 16 2008, 06:04 PM)
I don't understand they said it was an older couple that stopped first-God bless them!- but they said others stopped and could not get him to stop....IDK maybe a meth freak out or something that could have made him incredibly strong. I know that the poor people who tried to stop him are probably going over and over what else they could have done....my heart breaks for them too! bawling.gif

I couldn't imagine witnessing something like that and not being able to do anything. Those people are going to have to live with that image in their heads for the rest of their lives. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Life is an incredible journey that is only enhanced by the people you share it with. ~ Rev Run
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]