Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BC/AF question
DillsMommy
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,279

After I had Peyton I only took 2 months of BC. DH and I have been using (for lack of better term) "pull and pray" method. blush.gif My periods have been around the beggining of the month, 4th-5th-ish. Except for last month I had it twice. blink.gif At the beggining and then again on the 22nd. I went to the health department for BC last Wednesday (hoping it would be cheaper there, since I don't currently have insurance) She did an exam and gave me 4 months of pills and said to start them the sunday after my next period. Now-- I'm actually almost a week late since AF never started the beggining of this month, like I thought it would. To ease my mind I took a preg. test last friday and it was negative so I started taking the pills that night rather than wait until my next AF. I feel like I'm rambling, but I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has had that happen before. Have 2 periods in one month and then not have one on time the next month?? Or should I go to the doctors, which I'm trying to avoid doing. I didn't even think to mention it to the nurse at the HD. dry.gif And also, is it okay that I started the pills friday, instead of waiting?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
luvbug00
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

I have had it happen. several times actually, they didn't say anthing about it, just that i'm irrigular (duh). I started my pills on a friday i think it should be fine. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
A&A'smommy
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

I have only had that happen once..you will probably get your period a month after you had your last period (the one that came early). Your system probably just got out of whack

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

jacobsmama
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

KRISTI :)

Member No.: 2,060

It is TOTALLY normal! And it is fine that you started on Friday..Just know we say back up method with first pack at our office..

BUT hey you were doing the pull and pray method haha IT doesn't matter huh? LOL emlaugh.gif

--------------------

Mother to Jacob & Conner. Wife to Loren
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
austins mom
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 19,839

I had that prob off and on for years. I went to the dr and they ran test but could never come up with anything. I wouldnt waste your time or money yet. take the pills and see if they help.
PMEmail Poster
DillsMommy
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,279

Thanks guys, it's good to know that I'm normal. emlaugh.gif I was just worried that there was another reason why I'm late. unsure.gif I still haven't started, but I'm hoping I will soon. I'm normally pretty regular so the pills should do the trick.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0162 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]