Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Help and advise needed
aspenblue1
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68

Hi all I need help with losing weight. I have been working out on the eliptical 3-5 days a week and doing pilates 2 days a week. I have been watching everthing I am eating and still nothing. I don't know what I need to do.

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
CantWait
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Are you eating breakfast, drinking lots of water?

IMHO and a lot of trainers will agree, eliptacles give you false hope and actually don't do a lot for you. The muscles you work aren't ones that you would use in everyday life.

How long have you been at it? Are you noticing the inches coming off, or are you just looking at the scale? The scale can sometimes be deceiving. Sometimes you're losing but gaining muscle and since muscle weighs more then fat, you see a gain, but it's actually a loss.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Jan 17 2008, 03:49 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

how long have u doing this? sometimes the results aren't immediately seen on the scale because you are building muscle. i don't own a scale. go by how you feel and how your clothes fit. you are your hardest critic so you prolly don't see what others do. you are doing great, getting healthy. keep up the good work!! thumb.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0154 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]