Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Pneumonia, Sorry Got a Bit Long
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Nov 5 2007, 07:15 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

bawling.gif I have been sick now with what I thought was just a cold. I finally went to a walk in Clinic on Sunday and it turns out I have Pneumonia. Everyone I've talked too today says that I sound worse than I did last week. I'm now on an anti-biotic that you take once a day for 5 days. I swear it feels like I'm going to hack up a lung anytime now. My chest is so sore and my head feels like it's spinning. I can barely eat because my throat is so sore. sad.gif

sad.gif I didn't leave the house until Friday of lastweek and that was because I had too. I've been so exhausted that a few hours on the computer and I'm right back in bed. Anyway I needed to cash cheques and pick up prescriptions. Right next door to my Pharmacy is a Health Food Store and they recommended this product that will help boost my immune system, it's called Anti-Viral with Echinamide. You take it every 2-3 hours a day for 7 days and then you stop for 7 days. Then you start again for 7 days. I'm going to try that ontop of the cough medicine and the antibiotics. The ladies at the Health Food Store also told me if you have a cold to drink dark coloured juices like cranberry and grape juices that don't have sugar added. Friday evening I needed to go shopping for my dads Birthday. Saturday I had to move only to find that the tenant still had not moved out his furniture. So on Sunday Emily and I had to move it down to the mainfloor (where my entrance is). I'm exhausted and I just want to go back to bed! But I can't, I have to go to my apartment today because the phone company is coming to hock up the internet and telephone between 12 and 5. My apartment still isn't livable yet because of stains on the carpet and this oh so unpleasant dope odour in the air. My mom is coming on Wednesday to help me clean the carpets and she bought a kit that takes the odour out of the air. I really hope it works. I just want my life to settle down. And I'm so depressed right now. I just don't want to be sick anymore. bawling.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
moped
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,035

hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

hug.gif hug.gif I'm so sorry your having such a rough time!!!! I hope you heal quickly.. I also recommend taking vit. everyday.. my Dr told me to take a woman's daily vit. and I also took vit. C and that has helped me stay healthy for 4months and I used to get a cold like once a month or once every other month hug.gif hug.gif Feel better honey!!!

This post has been edited by alyssa'smommy on Nov 5 2007, 09:11 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Thanks! I can finally go back to my friends house and go to bed! I cancelled 2 apts. this week because I just want to rest and get some strength back! sleep.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 10:55 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

I hope you feel better real soon hug.gif
I'm going to the Dr Wed. bc I feel just like you do

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

QUOTE (gr33n3y3z @ Nov 5 2007, 01:55 PM)
I hope you feel better real soon hug.gif
I'm going to the Dr Wed. bc I feel just like you do

hug.gif hug.gif I hope you feel better soon! That Benelyn all in one is really working for me! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
kimberley
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

hug.gif hug.gif i am sorry you're not feeling better. i wish i was closer so i could come help. i hope you are feeling better soon. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I bet the meds will make you feel better within a day or so. I'm sending you healing vibes! hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0164 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]