Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tired, tired, tired
My2Beauties
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

snooze.gif snooze.gif This is all I've wanted to do lately guys. sad.gif I swear my entire evening once I get home is spent thinking about laying my head on that pillow and passing out. I'm so worn out and tired that I can think of nothing else but sleep. Last night Brian had Hanna with him at the bowling alley, Aubrey went to bed around 8:45, I zonked out watching TV at 9:15. She's been sleeping better, so I've been getting my sleep now. It's affecting my sex life too to be honest blush.gif All I can think about is sleep and not wanting to DTD at all. blush.gif Sorry if too much TMI for this board but it's starting to concern me that maybe it's not healthy?? unsure.gif I feel like I could hibernate to be honest, for weeks. sad.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
lovemy2
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

You have had alot of stress lately - Aubrey being sick/not sleeping and now the stuff with Desiree - that is alot to deal with - doesn't your Mom or MIL take your kids on the weekends? Why don't you get in the tub after they leave - even if its like noon, then get in jammies, watch movies and just relax - don't clean, don't cook, don't go out....you deserve it... hug.gif

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
grapfruit
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,476

QUOTE (lovemy2 @ Oct 25 2007, 10:12 AM)
Why don't you get in the tub after they leave - even if its like noon, then get in jammies, watch movies and just relax - don't clean, don't cook, don't go out....you deserve it... hug.gif

That sounds really nice.... tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (grapfruit @ Oct 25 2007, 01:20 PM)
Why don't you get in the tub after they leave - even if its like noon, then get in jammies, watch movies and just relax - don't clean, don't cook, don't go out....you deserve it... hug.gif

wow I want to do that right now.

sorry your feeling so tired sounds like your trying to catch up for everything. Can you have Brian or someone take care of the kids tongiht and you just sleep. I bet you woudl feel better. Once you catch back up I am sure you will be in the mood to DTD again.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
My2Beauties
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

QUOTE (lovemy2 @ Oct 25 2007, 01:12 PM)
You have had alot of stress lately - Aubrey being sick/not sleeping and now the stuff with Desiree - that is alot to deal with - doesn't your Mom or MIL take your kids on the weekends? Why don't you get in the tub after they leave - even if its like noon, then get in jammies, watch movies and just relax - don't clean, don't cook, don't go out....you deserve it... hug.gif

Yes she is taking them tomorrow night but we have bachelor/bacholorette parties to go to and then by the time I wake up Saturday morning (because I know I'll sleep late) I'll have them back and won't get anything else done that I need to do because I'll be so busy sleeping... laugh.gif

I'm contemplating letting MIL take them tonight but two things...I've been doing that Ferber method with Aubrey and I know she won't follow through with it - at all. She'll never adhere to anything I say because she won't let her cry at all before bed. #2 my younger BIL is sick with a "touch" of pneumonia, he's been on antibiotics for over 24 hours now and was allowed to return to school today, she said the docs told her he's not contagious, but...I wonder about that.

--------------------
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
moped
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Honestly I am not sure how you guys survive going back to work so soon after having a baby - I mean they don't even sleep through the night by the time you are expected to go back. So no wonder you are tired..........you need a lot of catch up on sleep time girl.

I wish I could do something

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

I feel the same way lately. I hate it b/c I feel so disconnected from DH. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (lovemy2 @ Oct 25 2007, 01:12 PM)

I like this idea,
PMEmail Poster
avory&samsmom
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 16,239

QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Oct 25 2007, 10:22 AM)
QUOTE (grapfruit @ Oct 25 2007, 01:20 PM)

wow I want to do that right now.

Me too! Me too! biggrin.gif

hope you're feeling better soon! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

I'm sorry honey!!!! i hope you are able to get some rest this weekend!!! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
My2Beauties
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

QUOTE (moped @ Oct 25 2007, 04:39 PM)
Honestly I am not sure how you guys survive going back to work so soon after having a baby - I mean they don't even sleep through the night by the time you are expected to go back. So no wonder you are tired..........you need a lot of catch up on sleep time girl.

I wish I could do something

I agree it's absolutely ridiculous that we are expected to go back to work in 6 weeks, we can take 12 but the last 6 weeks at most jobs are unpaid. I certainly can't afford to take 6 unpaid weeks. sad.gif It's virtually impossible to catch up for months! I did let the kids go to MIL's last night, she assured me that Kenny is not contagious, he even went to school today and I got some really good sleep last night, not that interrupted light sleep. I sleep so light when the baby is home that even if she sleeps all night long, I haven't wacko.gif I keep waking up expecting her to wake up sad.gif rolleyes.gif I still feel tired today though even though I got such good sleep last night. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0076 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]