Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tubes Tied
lovemy2
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

Who has had it done - not with a c-section or immediately following birth but as an outpatient appt. - how did it go? Restrictions, pain, etc.?

I have an appt. on Thursday for a consultation and my yearly with my OB about it...

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

I had mine done 6 weeks after Raygen was born. It was easy and the pain was tolorable. No major pain. The worse part was when they do it they put gas in you to open you up and it just made my shoulders ache for about 2 days while my body obsorbed the gas. Other than that, I went shopping. It wasnt bad at all.
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 09:08 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

I had mine right after Macie but as a separate procedure...it was about like Lisa said, the incision was tiny and didn't cause me any pain at all.
PMEmail Poster

TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 824

I had it done 6 months after Tanner was born. I tried the shot for BC and other things before I made the decision. The surgery wasn't painful. The incesion wasn't painful which lead to my down fall. I thought I was up and ready to go, and jumped on a horse and did a 3 hour trail ride 2 days later. I ruptured my incesion and that was painful. I think if I had taken care of myself better then I would've been perfect. But b/c I had virtually no pain.. I thought I was rearing to go.

I had a small tiny incesion in my belly button, one stitch and that's it. When I raptured that my stomach was black and and blue and belly button was soft ball size. So, take care of yourself. And it should go perfect. I was amazed at how easy it was. It was my first surgery..and not bad at all. 30 minutes is all it took and they were kicking me out..lol

--------------------
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0282 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]