Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Here's that dreaded good weather question
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

Anyone buy a new swimsuit yet????? cool.gif I saw a lot of cute suits at Target, but I'm just not willing to try them on yet. I know some of you in Florida must have it pretty hot already. We had a couple days in the 70's, today it was around 61 or so, but still not warm enough to wear shorts. And another cold front is moving in. I remember last year one of you posted a site where you can choose a suit for your body type...anyone recall what site it was? Was that you Aimee or maybe Mel?

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

Haven't bought one yet.. I'm probably just going to use the one I used last year (and the year before) at least until cruise time then I'm going to buy something super cute.. plus I'm dieting (trying to get HOTT for the cruise!!) so i want to wait until I'm closer to my ideal size tongue.gif I would LOVE to know that website I don't remember seeing it... thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
luvmykids
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

I'm not at the trying on stage. I'd love to get my butt in gear and get in a little better shape, if I really got on the ball I might be bathing suit ready by June tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

I'm bathing suit ready!! cool.gif I tried them on at Old Navy today, but I'm not real pleased with them this year. sad.gif I liked last years better, but mine are faded.

I do remember us posting pics of our virtual models in swimsuits. I'll do a search for them. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

No dh wont let me. I paid over $100.00 for mine lastyear and I "promised" I wouldnt buy another for at least 2 years. But its a really nice one and its still in style. So I am not worried.
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 05:54 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Heck I still wear my swim suit from before Megan is born. Swim suits and style aren't really my thing. happy.gif

I have not gotten in the mood to try one on though this year. I know the only swim suit I have is from before Megan was born and I'm about 9 pounds from fitting in it. Hopefully by summer I'll be at my goal and won't have to worry about trying a new one on. happy.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 06:31 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

QUOTE (Maddie&EthansMom @ Mar 20 2007, 05:44 PM)
I'm bathing suit ready!! cool.gif I tried them on at Old Navy today, but I'm not real pleased with them this year. sad.gif I liked last years better, but mine are faded.

I do remember us posting pics of our virtual models in swimsuits. I'll do a search for them. wink.gif

DH and I took the kids to Old Navy last night. We only shopped for Wil, but I of course HAD to scan the store for myself. They did have a couple cute suits, but I'm not sure how they would look on. They had a one piece that was dark brown...but I'm not sure how a one piece would be on me. I'll have to try it on. If I'm ever at a pool, which isn't often, I'm with a group of moms. We're all insecure about our bodies and NO ONE wears a two-piece. I had a bikini last year and I kept my tank on, so that's why I'm thinking of a one-piece or maybe a tank top style instead. It's hard to hold a baby and keep a bikini top on, kwim? But heck, if I was going on a cruise like Jessy Ann (lucky girl) I would totally be in the bikini! Woo hoo! I soooooooo need a vacation....... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0138 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]