Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Great start to the new year..., NOT
McKenna
Posted: Jan 8 2007, 01:29 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,478

First night of the new year and my partner mentions her chest is feeling funny, and says her hearts not beating right, strange huh so I have a listen and she weren't kidding, her heart would have a couple of normal beat then a big one and then miss one, put me into a right panic, phoning doctors and midwives who said it was something called Ectopic beats apparently common in pregnancy or not unusual anyway but that we should bok a doc appointment for the morning, so we went to see the GP on tuesday, she did an ECG, and confimed the Ectopics nothing to worry about she says.... BUT that my partner did have an irregular heart rate and she mentioned something called 3rd degree heart blockage and that she wants it checked at hospital, so she called an ambulance, i'm panicing like crazy at this point lol.

Anyway we get to the hospital at midday and after 4 and a half hours of having another ECG, blood tests, speaking to the doctor twice, and of those 4 and a half hours 4 hours was actuallyjust sitting waiting, the doctor says that there is no 3rd degree blockage there never was and that the GP was over-reacting.

Just wnated to rant about it lol

Gem's fine, she's just had to cut out all caffeine as that seems to be whats setting it off, so decaff from now on lol.

--------------------
pregnancy calendar

It's only pink coz I know we're having a girl. lol
PMEmail Poster
amymom
Posted: Jan 8 2007, 03:26 AM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Member No.: 1,308

WOW Scary stuff! Glad it is all ok. hug.gif

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
ZandersMama
Posted: Jan 8 2007, 06:48 AM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

Sounds scary! Good luck!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0070 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]