Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How long does it take?
PrairieMom
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

I have been done BF for a full week now. My BBs are still a little sore, but only if I am carrying Ally against my chest or if Ben bumps into me or something.
I have shrunken out of my nursing bras, but I am spilling out of my regular bras. blush.gif
I assume that The "ladies" are going to deflate more, I have never heard of someones BBs getting bigger after nursing, and I am pretty sure I am NOT going to be that lucky. laugh.gif
How long should I wait before I go buy new stuff?
PM
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:44 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Well Tara... I haven't yet deflated from when I had my first child.

wacko.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (ZEN Mommy @ Nov 22 2006, 08:44 AM)
Well Tara... I haven't yet deflated from when I had my first child.

wacko.gif

ohhh... send me some "big bbs vibes! " laugh.gif it would be so nice not to be a 36 A anymore. blush.gif
PM

coasterqueen
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

It can seriously take a long time. It just depends on the person, really. Some go back to normal quickly and others don't. You have to remember that you probably also gained fat in your breasts during pg and that isn't going to go away til you lose weight in that region. So that's another factor to look at besides milk drying up.

I am still nursing Megan, but got sick of nursing bras a few months back and went out and bought a couple of cheap bras from walmart - very comfortable ones, though. I figure I'll stick with them til I'm done nursing and get back down to size.

That being said I was back down to my regular size bra when nursing Kylie at 22 months or so. I got pg right around that time so it wasn't long before I was in bigger bras, but my point is some can go back down to size and still be nursing. I haven't gotten that lucky this time around happy.gif.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Nov 22 2006, 09:29 AM)
You have to remember that you probably also gained fat in your breasts during pg and that isn't going to go away til you lose weight in that region. So that's another factor to look at besides milk drying up.

Hmmm. I'm still 50 pounds or so above the weight I was pre-preggo for the first time... that's probably why. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Is there a way to get the 15 extra pounds off my butt and still keep my bbs? laugh.gif
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Nov 22 2006, 10:21 AM)
Is there a way to get the 15 extra pounds off my butt and still keep my bbs? laugh.gif

I don't know of a way, but if you find one let me know. Although I just want the 15 pounds off my butt. I don't want anymore chest than I already have. tongue.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0391 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]