Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Pain
holley79
  Posted: Nov 21 2006, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,515

I haven't had nipple pain since Annika was a newborn. After the first couple of weeks all was well. I have been watching her latch lately to make sure she isn't "lazy latching" on me so this isn't the case. When Annika nurses on my right side lately it has been painful. I don't know what is going on. My breast has also been leaking a lot on this side. What is going on? Is my boob broke? Any suggestions? I have been having to use lanolin cream again. wacko.gif

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
coasterqueen
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Hmm, it could be many things. If you are leaking it could be that she's not getting the milk out properly on that side. Is she teething, especially on that particular side?

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Nov 25 2006, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Nov 21 2006, 03:37 PM)
Hmm, it could be many things. If you are leaking it could be that she's not getting the milk out properly on that side. Is she teething, especially on that particular side?

I think I have finally found the colbrit. Annika is a little more wiggly on that side. I think she is slightly scraping her teeth and I not notice it right off. The other day I noticed it. I have been trying to watch her a little closer. She seems to be nursing more on that side so I'm thinking maybe my right side is a little fuller due to her "use". dunno.gif

I also ran into her Pedi this afternoon in Wal Mart. I was telling her how I don't see Annika weaning anytime soon in the near future. She just laughed and said, "Welcome to nursing past a year" club. laugh.gif

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

BabyOwen427
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Jazz Hands!!

Member No.: 4,095

I also ran into her Pedi this afternoon in Wal Mart. I was telling her how I don't see Annika weaning anytime soon in the near future. She just laughed and said, "Welcome to nursing past a year" club. 

I hope to join your club. On the other hand, I don't know how to help your wiggly baby problem wacko.gif good luck with that.

--------------------
Beth, proud Army wife to Curtis, supermommy to Owen!

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]