Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Any babies born in July teething?
Cristie
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,706

I was wondering what the signs are of teething and if 3.5 months is too early for it..Anyone know?
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

definitely not too early. my first child began teething at 1mo. signs vary from baby to baby but some are:

excessive drooling
chewing on everything
rosy cheeks
mild fever/runny nose
irritability/sleeplessness

hth.

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Shanna
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,710

I think Allison is teething too. She's not quite 3 months yet (Nov. 4th). She's been drooling a lot more and eating everything. She wants to suck on something all the time.
PMEmail Poster

.Melode.
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,691

YES THEY CAN TEETHED ANY TIME AFTER THEY ARE BORN CAUSE THEY ARE BORN WITH THEM, BUT I DONT FOR SEE RYAN TEETHING ANYTIME SOON JACOB DIDNT START GETTIN HIS TILL HE WAS 7 MONTHS BUT EVERY BABYS DIFFRENT

--------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Magenta
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,721

Don't be fooled by some of those "signs". My doctor told me that at 3 months, most babies start their "chewing" stage where they like putting things into their mouth and sucking on them. Joey does it all the time.

Now if they do this and are constantly fussy for no reason, then I would say you might have a teether. Remember, something sharp and pointed is cutting through their gums, they are going to show some signs of discomfort.
PMEmail Poster
ckrenee
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,744

I have been wonering if my little girl is teething because she is always slobbering adn chewing on her fingers. When I put my finger in her mouth she always bites down on it. I guess we will find out soon enough.

-Carla
Myprecioushearts
Posted: Jan 14 2006, 01:46 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,103

My boys started getting teeth early. Logan had two by 3 1/2 months and Caden had his first one at 4months old. He's six months now and cutting his 5th tooth. Allisa was a lot later getting teeth, she was almost 8months old before the first one came in.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jan 14 2006, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (kimberley @ Oct 24 2005, 02:48 PM)
definitely not too early. my first child began teething at 1mo. signs vary from baby to baby but some are:

excessive drooling
chewing on everything
rosy cheeks
mild fever/runny nose
irritability/sleeplessness

hth.

Lol Andrew has had each and every one of those symptoms for about 4 months, and still no teeth! growl.gif But I think he's just an oddball. tongue.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jan 14 2006, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Jan 14 2006, 08:50 PM)
Lol Andrew has had each and every one of those symptoms for about 4 months, and still no teeth! growl.gif But I think he's just an oddball. tongue.gif

Oh they can start to teeth way before then get teeth. You have to figure these teeth a trying to push through and it may take a while. Infact a tooth can push through a bit and retract. Jade had that problem with her top teeth I believe.

As for the origianl question yes they can start teething that early. Jade did and I think Jordan might have been a bit today. She's been drooling a whole bunch and was very cranky today.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Jan 14 2006, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Jan 14 2006, 08:50 PM)

Madison has been teething for 3 months and we just got the tooth on Monday so I know how you feel! They will be in before you know it!
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0210 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]