Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Joe and Girl friend
mommy2owen
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

They are fighting again! Not long ago my brother's gf came running in the house crying her eyes out because my snot nose brother told her that he wished he never met her, so they wouldnt have had sex and gotten pregnate. They made up, and are OK for now, but it wont be long until they are going at it again.

Part of me wants to yell at my brother for what he said to her. I mean he had the fun he wanted and now he is going to have a baby that goes a long with the fun and he is going to have to take responsibility for that baby.

The other part wants to stick up for my brother. Only because he is my brother, and no other reason!
kimberley
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

yeah that is a hard situation. i feel sorry for the baby the most. just try to remain impartial and be there to guide them both in the right direction. you are a good auntie! grouphug.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

oh sheesh thats ruff I feel bad for the baby. I hope they can work something out weither they stay together or are appart, it sounds like a sad susation.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

Oh it is hard for kids to HAVE to grow up..

They have teenage emotions, and an adult life now.

I will have u in my thoughts!

Mel

--------------------
PM
Josie83
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 622

Yep it is hard but it can be done. Let me tell you that when that baby arrives they will come to realise that their problems ust got a whole lot bigger and actually, the world does not revolve around them! I don't mean to sound rude but trust me, when this baby comes it will the wakeup call they need. I'm sure everything will end up fine . . . like everyone said, just be there for them! smile.gif xx
PMEmail Poster
mommy2owen
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thanks ladies! smile.gif

I am trying to do my best. My mother has finaly gotten back around to talking to Joe, but dosent get that she needs to be there and support him.

As for my brother and gf, they are a lot better now than they were when she first discovered she was pregnate! A few minutes ago they made up and are good for now.

It is just really hard dealing with these 2 and then the little ones at the same time!

Thanks for your thoughts and help!
Mommy2BAK
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 843

You sound like a great person! Hang in there

--------------------
~TAMARA~
Blessed mother to Blakely (7/12/04), Ayden (9/21/07), Addison and Avery (7/2/08)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
A&A'smommy
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

Sounds like a tough situation

I feel badly for both of them this is VERY hard on them (((((HUGS)))) Your doing what you can I'm glad you took him in your a wonderful person for doing that!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
mommy2owen
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thanks!

Things are a lot better today. The 2 of them are getting along fine, and even voluntered to watch the little ones tonight so DH and I can get a night out to ourselves!!!
Isabelita
Posted: Apr 4 2005, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

Hey smile.gif

Glad things are working out between them for the moment

I had my daughter at 15. My mom didn't want to see me again, and so I lived with my boyfriend and his family. Sounds like kinda the same situation. I don't know about your brother's gf but I know that if it wasn't for my boyfriend's family I wouldn't have been able to go through with everything. I probably would have had an abortion or had her adopted. So, I think that's great that he is living with you and you are there for him because they will both probably need you.

smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]