Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ooohhhh, I'm soooo lonley!!!
Mommieto2Girls
  Posted: Jun 17 2003, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

Madison left and went to spend the night over her godmothers house. I am all alone till DH gets home from work tonight around 12am. Looks like I am going to be playing on here all day then finaly clean the house and maybe do some laundry. lol
I am so bored .
PM
supermom
Posted: Jun 17 2003, 11:17 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

I'll trade ya!! teehee

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 17 2003, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

ya you can come work for me! I have soooo much that needs to get done at home, that I would love a day off...............but then I would probably spend all day playing with Kaitlin! wacko.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Jun 17 2003, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

wink.gif OH I would absolutely love to have a "DAY OFF"! I'm lucky if I get one evening to myself! wink.gif

Enjoy yourself!
party.gif party.gif party.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jun 17 2003, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Aweee! I know how you feel.... I posted a message about missing Ashley yesterday.

But, try to do something to pamper yourself while you have the chance!!! biggrin.gif thumb.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 18 2003, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

Lucky you! Enjoy it! The only time *to myself* I have is when I'm at work...and then I spend *my* time working for others. At home, I get a 10 minutes in the bathroom before I go to bed... (I don't actualy take that long, but it gives me enough time to read a chapter of a book).

That's it.

I can't even take a friggin shower by myself... heh heh...I got either my hubby in there bothering me for nookie, or my son in my wiggling around trying to play in the water jets while I try to wash him.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jun 18 2003, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

Lucky you! Enjoy it! The only time *to myself* I have is when I'm at work...and then I spend *my* time working for others. At home, I get a 10 minutes in the bathroom before I go to bed... (I don't actualy take that long, but it gives me enough time to read a chapter of a book).

That's it.

I can't even take a friggin shower by myself... heh heh...I got either my hubby in there bothering me for nookie, or my son in my wiggling around trying to play in the water jets while I try to wash him.

I can guarantee that if he goes to grandmom's for an houir or 2... cleaning is the last thin g on my list!!!!!!! rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0110 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]