Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Newbie Here !! EDD 5/17/04, How is everyone today?
chahar
  Posted: Sep 23 2004, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 773

wavey.gif [FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple] How is everyone doing today? Im kinda new here and would like to get to know everyone. My name is Chablis and im a mother of a wonderful 2 1/2 yr old daughter who has a wonderful father Anthony and we are expecting our second child by 5/17/05. So far everything is going OK... very tired, queasy, and nervous .. first appt isnt until 10/06/04... thats pretty much the profile what about everyone else.

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday

Lilypie Baby Days
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 12:46 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Hello Chablis! wavey.gif Welcome!
What a pretty name, how do you pronounce it?

It's nice to meet you. I am Dee Dee, and have a DD that just turned 2. I am not expecting but wanted to welcome you. We're pretty casual around here and we all like to get to know each other.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Hello and welcome! wavey.gif Glad to have you here! I'm due in April of 2005...not to ahead of you wink.gif.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

chahar
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 12:51 PM
Quote Post

Hi Dee Dee

Thanks for the warm welcome .. My name is pronounced " Shablee ". Its great to be here and I look foward to getting to know you as well. Are you potty training yet with your daughter?

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday

Lilypie Baby Days
PMEmail Poster
chahar
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 12:52 PM
Quote Post

Hi Dee Dee

Thanks for the warm welcome .. My name is pronounced " Shablee ". Its great to be here and I look foward to getting to know you as well. Are you potty training yet with your daughter?

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday

Lilypie Baby Days
PMEmail Poster
DansMom
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

kids keep you young!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 223

Hi Chablis wavey.gif My name is Tracy, and my son Daniel is 22 months---welcome!

--------------------
Tracy, George and Daniel (11/25/02)
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
chahar
  Posted: Sep 23 2004, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Well thank you all for being so kind... I feel a little different this time around. Im currently only 6weeks and 4days but I look and feel like im 4 - 5 months already. any one else feel this way ?

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday

Lilypie Baby Days
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

Hi Chablis, welcome to the board! wavey.gif We're all pretty informal around here and tend to post in every forum. Feel free to browse around wink.gif

I have a 2yo dd and am due with #2 on 5/19 (I think). I was able to get an appointment for Monday thank goodness... the practice I have always used suddenly decided not to deliver babies anymore blink.gif I had to scramble to find a new doctor, so I hope this one works out.

I'm also noticing that my belly is protruding far worse than with #1. This is a problem since I haven't told anyone about my pg yet unsure.gif I think it's mostly water retention anyway. blush.gif

Anyway, welcome and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (chahar @ Sep 23 2004, 04:19 PM)
Well thank you all for being so kind... I feel a little different this time around. Im currently only 6weeks and 4days but I look and feel like im 4 - 5 months already. any one else feel this way ?

Yeah I noticed it big time so far with #2. I'm in maternity clothes already sad.gif It's embarassing. Dh took my pic at 9 weeks and I looked as if I was the same when I was 6 months pg with Kylie. blush.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (chahar @ Sep 23 2004, 04:51 PM)
Hi Dee Dee

Yes, we are potty training. She's been doing pretty good lately. She even wakes up some nights to go peepee. I felt so bad the other day... we went on a long bike ride (she sits in a trailer on the back of my bike). She said she had to go peepee, but we weren't close to anything and I didn't think she could do the squat thing in the woods so I told her to try to hold it until the next stop. A few minutes later, I hear her crying because she wet herself... poor baby.

How's it going with your 2 year old? Are you potty training yet?

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

wavey.gif Welcome to the Parenting Club! I'm Kirsten mom to Emily (9), Spencer (7) and Claudia (2). You have joined a very supportive, caring and loving community! I look forward to getting to know you and your family! wavey.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Josie83
Posted: Sep 25 2004, 03:44 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 622

Hi Chablis, sorry this is a bit late but I'm just catching up on all the new posts! rolleyes.gif Its nice to meet, you, welcome to th eforum and congratulations on your pregnancy! My name's Josie, i'm 21 and living with fiance Jason and our daughter Cassie, whose two and a half. I look froward to getting to know you! xx
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0079 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]