Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Juliajaj and mom2lilred
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jun 28 2004, 09:01 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Just wondering how you were doing. How are you feeling these days? I see your EDD is getting really close. Any contractions yet? I hope you wouldn't sneak off and have those babies without letting us know! wink.gif

When you have a moment, please update us and let us know how you are feeling!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jun 28 2004, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

Keep us updated! Don't go to the hospital without letting us know laugh.gif wub.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
chloe&tysmommy
Posted: Jun 28 2004, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 86

LOL! I only wish I was in the hospital right now... bawling.gif I was really crampy this morning and just didn't feel right but no contractions....the u/s tech said today would be the day but so far nothing...

maybe tonight rolleyes.gif and as soon as I do have my little boy, I will update as soon as possible wink.gif

Thanks for asking smile.gif

--------------------
~Crystal~

PMEmail PosterMSN

alice&arik
Posted: Jun 28 2004, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

My big boy!

Group: Members
Member No.: 199

Today is the day? And you aren't excited? I would be out walking or whatever I could handle to make it happen. Well that is what I say, but probably not. rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif

Woohoo tonight you might have a little boy!! baby.gif baby.gif baby.gif

--------------------
Alice, Arik, & Baby Austin
PMEmail Poster
chloe&tysmommy
Posted: Jun 29 2004, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 86

QUOTE (alice&arik @ Jun 28 2004, 04:16 PM)
Today is the day? And you aren't excited? I would be out walking or whatever I could handle to make it happen. Well that is what I say, but probably not. rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif

Woohoo tonight you might have a little boy!! baby.gif baby.gif baby.gif

LOL! The u/s tech must have been out...my doctor actually figures July 8th. And believe me I've been walking and just GOING all the time--I think I do too much stuff for being this far along--My house is spotless, I weeded the garden the other night (it's quite large) and cut the grass and trimmed the edges....believe me the list goes on LOL....

Someone told me to take a hot bath (not too hot) and it will get things moving....TRYED this too rolling_smile.gif

I am sooooooo excited to see this baby baby.gif and I can't wait to get rid of this huge belly wacko.gif

--------------------
~Crystal~

PMEmail PosterMSN
juliajaj
Posted: Jun 30 2004, 05:01 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 210

Sorry for the delay in responding. At my last appt., I was 2+ CM dilated & 75% effaced. My next appt. is tomorrow morning, so I hoping for some additional progression. I've been having plenty of Braxton-Hicks contractions throughout the day. On the positive side, I'm feeling really good, haven't retained too many fluids & the best part is that I'm on vacation this week. I figured I would take a week off of work before the baby is born to do a few last minute things (grocery shopping, lots of errands, cleaning, finishing up organizing the baby's room, etc.). Doesn't sound like much of a vacation, but I'm getting tons done each day. Olivia is at daycare this week. DH & I figured she would much rather be playing with kids all day than being shuttled around on errands. On the downside, I'm having some sciatic nerve pain, but I had that with Olivia, so I know to slow down & take it easy when it happens. Also, I'm feeling more pressure (very slight pain). My OB/GYN said this is because the baby is very low & it's head is hitting my cervix. The positive point of this is that it speeds up dilation/effacement.

Right now, our goal is to let the baby progress to the due date. If I haven't had the baby by then, the doctor has said she will induce me by breaking my water & using Pitocin if my contractions haven't started with 1/2 - 1 hr of breaking my water.

We're in the home stretch now!

Thanks for asking about us.

Julie

--------------------
Julie, mommy to Olivia (8/9/02) & Hannah (7/6/04)
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Jun 30 2004, 05:13 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

OMG, so close you guys! How exciting banana.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Jun 30 2004, 05:43 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

Sending ~E~A~S~Y~L~A~B~O~U~R~ Vibes to both of you! I wonder who will have their baby first, I'm so excited! biggrin.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
kimberley
Posted: Jun 30 2004, 08:20 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

redbounce.gif redbounce.gif ohhh not long now! i am so excited for you both! ~~~ELV~~~ for when you need them thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0195 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]