Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My cups runneth over....
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,471

I totally feel like a jersey cow right now. LOL laugh.gif Last time after Lorelei was born, I had such a horrible milk supply problem....like I barely made milk at all. Now, it's like the total opposite. laugh.gif The girls are soooooooo HUGE all the time. I'm just totally amazed ohmy.gif My mom ended up buying me two new nursing bras the other day b/c I've grown out of all my other ones. blink.gif It's cracking me up how different things are this time around. laugh.gif Now if I could just get Lexi to stop chopping on me like a pacifier rolleyes.gif But can't complain too much I guess. Anyway...just thought I'd share my happiness....well....it's pain, but happy pain. smile.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
holley79
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

It is amazing waht your body can do isn't it. rolleyes.gif I'm glad things are going well this time around. hug.gif

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
amynicole21
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:29 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

LOL! I used to bump mine into walls because I wasn't used to them sticking out so far rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

holley79
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (amynicole21 @ Sep 11 2006, 07:29 AM)
LOL! I used to bump mine into walls because I wasn't used to them sticking out so far rolling_smile.gif

I felt top heavy when my milk first came in.

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
luvmykids
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Glad it's going better for you this time around! I remember being so excited to sleep on my tummy again which lasted a whole 3 days until the bb's got so big I couldn't rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (luvmykids @ Sep 11 2006, 08:34 AM)
Glad it's going better for you this time around! I remember being so excited to sleep on my tummy again which lasted a whole 3 days until the bb's got so big I couldn't rolling_smile.gif

I thought it was great also then in the middle of the night my milk came in and (me being first time mom not knowing anything) woke up with sore bbs and wet sheets. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Glad it's going well....I swear I think age makes a difference. That's only my opinion though.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
kellydel
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 01:26 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5,208

The same thing happened to me...1st baby had production probs, this time none at all and I got sooooo engorged. Its been a few months now and they've stabilized in size, hopefully you'll get more comfy, too. If she's chompng and causing any damage try Motherloves Nipple Cream....my first time around I cracked and bled and this stuff healed me really quickly.. ANy congrats on new baby and good luck nursing!

--------------------
Kelly

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

Hey Erika! Sorry I haven't been around lately to congratulate you on the little one!! I'm trying to catch up and would love to see pics of her! Anyhow, glad BF is going well for you this time. Keep up the good work! wavey.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Sep 12 2006, 09:06 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

QUOTE (holley79 @ Sep 11 2006, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (luvmykids @ Sep 11 2006, 08:34 AM)
Glad it's going better for you this time around!  I remember being so excited to sleep on my tummy again which lasted a whole 3 days until the bb's got so big I couldn't rolling_smile.gif

I thought it was great also then in the middle of the night my milk came in and (me being first time mom not knowing anything) woke up with sore bbs and wet sheets. emlaugh.gif

rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif Oh yeah....I have to sleep in a VERY secure bra with breast pads now b/c the boobs get a little "swollen" and leaky in the middle of the night. It's just cracking me up everytime I look at myself in the mirror. rolleyes.gif But you're all right....it's totally amazing what the body can do. smile.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0258 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]