Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Single....., When is it the right time
amandadakota
  Posted: Aug 29 2006, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,978

When is it the right time to get into a relationship.. my son is nine months and I haven't been in a relationship since I found out I was pregnant with him . I think I have found a guy that this intrested in my son and I. But it's hard to trust anyone again. I don't know what to do

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
mummy2girls
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

It depends on the person... personally i waited till jenna was over a year... i wanted my heart to heal from my breakup with my ex and such. i have been dateing off and on... my sister started right afer she seperated from her hubby... and i mean right away. she moved out of the house where she lived with hubby into her boyfriends house ohmy.gif So it just depends on how you feel! My advice though being through alot of crappy realtionships... take it slow if you decide to date this guy. dont rush into anything... because this is a big step and havign your child involved is somethign you have to be careful about. he is young right now so he wont really know but as he gets older he will know and you have to be sure that the guy is the right guy because not only you will get hurt but your son too!

Good luck! And WELCOME! It will be nice to talk to other single moms...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Masons Mummy
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 4,970

HI There i know how you feel.

I split with my sons dad when Mason was only 5 days old not through my choice but now its happened i could be happier.

I havent been in a relationship since but like Jennasmommy said everyone is different you have to do whats right for you and your child. Dont get me wrong i would like to be with someone who cares for me and my son but its just not the right time for me at the minute plus i never get the chance to meet anyone other then the window cleaner at the minute and he isnt my type ha ha.

Just take it slow and do it when your ready, its really hard trusting someone after being hurt so bad especially when there is a child envolved.

Hope it helps and is you know any cute guys that are single send them my way ha ha (Joke) smile.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

amandadakota
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 4,978

Honey! If I could find any cute single guys I would have them. LOL tongue.gif

I don't know... I talked to the guy last night and told him that I was worried about how things might happen and turn out in the end. He said that he understands and has mine and dakotas best interest at hand. I am waiting to see how it works out.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
Masons Mummy
Posted: Sep 5 2006, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 4,970

Good luck i hope it all turns out great for you both

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0137 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]