Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Adventures in cyber dating, ohh this is going to be a long process..
luvbug00
  Posted: May 11 2009, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

I decided to take a jump into the internet dating world..Needless to say it has been very interesting already. so far i have basically all foul balls..
I was very spasific on what i was looking for and what is a no go. ( no point in wasting anyones time right?) I did however leave out some minor details..nothing that a stranger needs to know. my only condition is that the other person not have children. That was basically it. Not against it for anyone who is up for the challenge but it's just not right for Mya or myself..mostly Mya. Oh and that they write me with more then just a lame pick up line..had a few of those and it was a major turn off.
I had one dude be really insulting and then blame it on his friends. rolleyes.gif
I'm kinda likin the younger dudes though. But i think any potental would be from an older dude. anyway i'll be sure to share any good stories i have ..

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
luvmykids
Posted: May 11 2009, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Which site are you on? Hang in there, it's a lot of toads to find a prince laugh.gif but I know three couples IRL who met that way and have been happily married for five or more years now....one of them being my FIL and his wife who is one of my best friends (no, she's not my age rolling_smile.gif ).

Oh-and yes, stay away from the young guys!!! wink.gif

This post has been edited by luvmykids on May 11 2009, 08:13 PM
PMEmail Poster
boyohboyohboy
Posted: May 12 2009, 04:58 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,466

My husband and I met on an online dating service that was very specific,and also charge a bit for membership, I like those sites better, as I think a man who has to pay for the site is a little more serious about using it.

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: May 12 2009, 06:35 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

I registered on lavalife a while back... chatted with a few men.. but i prefer to meet men in person right off the bat. Not that I'm looking to date.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
mummy2girls
Posted: May 14 2009, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

I tried lavalife and match.com. I meet some nice guys but it didnt work out, some were butts!!!! Some people have really good luck and do find thier soul mate,

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0220 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]