Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What the heck was that??, Way, way TMI! LOL!
amynicole21
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 06:43 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Something I ate yesterday caused some... er... intestinal purging last night unsure.gif I swear I was running to the bathroom every 4 minutes. Poor Nora got popped off the boob a few times and was not pleased tongue.gif

Anyway, as I was cleaning up I noticed some blood on the paper. I thought maybe my intestines were unhappy and bleeding, but then realized it was not coming from there. It was bright red blood, and I thought AF had started (boy, was I mad. She's been away for almost a year now!). Since then I noticed it just faded to pink and this morning there is no bleeding at all. It was only maybe a teaspoon total. Could that have been AF, or something else?

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Boys r us
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Alliebelle & Mommy

Member No.: 378

I'm no help! I'm sorry, I don't know..but that is very of bizzare! It sounds like it could have been AF, I know sometimes my bowels go crazy when I start...so the two could be correlated. How's your stomach this morning?

--------------------
NICHOLE
Wife to Rick and Mommy to my 3 loves..Tanner, Braedon and Alexandra MiaBella
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
Josie83
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 622

Gosh, no idea dunno.gif I've never had that before . . . could you have eaten anything weird? Maybe when you were going to the toilet, you over-strained and had a fissure . . . todes that bleed? I have no idea! xx
PMEmail Poster

amynicole21
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 07:45 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

I'm still a little rumbly, but my stomach is much better. Josie, that's what I thought, too... but I could tell it wasn't coming from there. It's not possible that it was still post partum bleeding, is it? I was straining, and that's when I used to bleed before... dunno.gif It just freaked me out a bit. I'm fine now.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Josie83
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 622

It could be post partum I suppose dunno.gif Gosh how weird! If you're sure it wasn't from the back end then it couldn't have been a fissure surely. maybe its just because you were straining like you said . . . are you due a check-up any time soon? Even though you're fine now, it might be a good idea to mention it and see if your doctor can shed any light on it - how bizarre! xx
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Sometimes I would get a little menstral blood even if I was breastfeeding...and I always get the loose bm's when I start my period. Usually about 10 minutes after I eat. Probably just a hormone thing.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0081 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]