Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I miss him so much..., VERY far away from my dearest fiancĂ©...
polyphoniesauvage
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,970

Well I've been in Australia with my kids for a week and a half now, and I am missing my fiancé more than I can even describe. It literally hurts... lol. I have never been away from him this long. I didn't think it would be that much of a deal, but it is. He couldn't come with us (to see my family) because he's working.

It makes it worse that I haven't heard his voice for the whole time (because it costs way too much to call). Well... actually... blush.gif, I have. I've been listening to some of the songs he has written me a lot, lol. But I think I need to actually TALK to him and tell him how much I love him and vice versa.

Anyway. Sorry, I'm just venting. It's like... what, 1:00am? It's easier to get emotional at this time, lol. I couldn't sleep so I was checking my emails and I didn't have any new, and I was looking through old ones thusly and came across a cute photo of Matthieu and his sister:

(Click on thumbnail)
user posted image

And then... I was like... bawling.gif sad.gif and "I want him to hold me!!!" etc. And since none of my friends are online because of the timezones, I randomly decided to come here and vent. Lol. But there's no need for anyone to reply.

Thanks. baby.gif

This post has been edited by polyphoniesauvage on Jul 23 2007, 03:13 PM
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

sorry your lonley
How much longer will you be away from him?

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 11,125

Hopefully you'll reunite soon. wub.gif

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster

luvmykids
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

What a great pic of them, is it a professional pic? Since you mentioned he is a song writer the first thing I thought of was an album cover laugh.gif

I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
polyphoniesauvage
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 12,970

Thanks everyone! You're all too nice. smile.gif

gr33n3y3z - Another whole week! Lol, okay, I guess I'm being a bit of a baby (emlaugh.gif), but it was just a shock to find that I'd miss him this much. wacko.gif

luvmykids - Haha, well it's not quite an album cover, but yes it's a professional picture. They did a compilation album of a French children's musical story last year. The album and the story was written by Matthieu's dad. It was actually dedicated to our daughter, too. happy.gif That's a picture from when they were rehearsing for the concert which followed the release. wink.gif

Thank you again, to everyone. I feel much better after just venting actually, lol.
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

I hope it passes quickly! I hate being away from DH. Clearly we picked the wrong profession then. rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

QUOTE (polyphoniesauvage @ Jul 23 2007, 11:12 PM)
Thanks everyone! You're all too nice. smile.gif

gr33n3y3z - Another whole week! Lol, okay, I guess I'm being a bit of a baby (emlaugh.gif), but it was just a shock to find that I'd miss him this much. wacko.gif

naaa you just miss him bunches wink.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0156 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]