Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kamryn's 4 month check up
1moremakes4
  Posted: Feb 27 2006, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,446

We went to the Pediatrician today for Kamryn's 4 month check up this morning. Her weight (14-4) is in the 50-75%, length (25 in) is in 75% and head circ. (16 1/4) is normal. She is doing everything a 4 month old should be doing except rolling over, but the doctor said some don't do it until 6 months. I haven't even been working on that with her yet, but I will start. I just didn't think she should be old enough to do that. Oh well - we'll WOW them at the next appointment! She got 3 shots today and did soooooooo well! The first one, she looked at me like "what just happened?". Then the second and third, she let me know she didn't like it one bit! But she only cried a little while. She has been a little off with sleeping and eating since then, but is taking a good nap now, so maybe things will get better. I got information about starting her on cereal. She said we can start whenever we want (starting with just a couple tablespoons a day) and gradually work our way through vegetables and fruits in the next couple months and then start meats by 6 months. WOW!! I can't believe we're talking about food!! She's getting so big! I was rocking her to sleep a little while ago and noticed how long she's getting. horray.gif

--------------------
Beth
Wife to Tripp, mommy to Taylor and Kamryn
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0077 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]