Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> mini naps
1moremakes4
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,446

Anyone else's 3 month old take mini naps throughout the day? Kamryn was doing so well taking a few short naps (30 or so min) and then one long one (about 2 hours) during the day. This last week, though, she's been taking a bunch of mini naps - like 10-15 minutes and will only sleep for a long time if I'm holding her. I thought naps were supposed to get more spread out but longer as they got older. I feel like we're going backwards. wink.gif

--------------------
Beth
Wife to Tripp, mommy to Taylor and Kamryn
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 11:42 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

Yeah Andrew went through a period like that - I'm pretty sure it was around 3 months. It drove me batty. wacko.gif I started trying to keep him up for a bit longer between naps to get him more tired and he did eventually start taking longer naps. wink.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
myangels_parkerntaylor
Posted: Mar 6 2006, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,378

My 3 month old is going through that right now. She will sleep for a while in the morning and then later on in the day the most she will sleep is like 30 minutes and then wake up and be fussy. She sleeps good if i am holding her but i cant always do that.
PMEmail Poster

NEWMOM05
Posted: Mar 6 2006, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,294

Kathryn is 2 months old and does that exact same thing. She was doing so well, then all we seem to have is Mini Naps. Some literally last 5 minutes. sad.gif It frustrates me and I don't know what to do. If I hold her she'll sleep longer sometimes, but then I can't get anything done. wacko.gif

--------------------
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

Lilypie Baby Ticker
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0084 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]