Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 8 year olds birthday, What do I do????
CantWait
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Ok so Robbie is turning 8 the day school starts and I have no idea what to do for him. He's only got a couple friends that will be home and I need something that will be easy to do because of the baby. Does anyone have any ideas?

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Could you do something like take a couple kids bowling or to an arcade? That's something you could do for a few hours and then go home, no preparation on your part.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

I don't know if you have this where your at but this is what I would do. At Boomers they have Tuesday all day unlimited games for 10 bucks. You can't beat that.

I would probley take them somewhere since it's only a few kids and it would be alot easier for you.

PM

MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Member No.: 212

Pool parties are always popular if you have a pool.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

thumb.gif For my DD's 8th birthday we had her party at the Museum (My DH is the CAO), they had a dinosaur exhibit and the kids had so much fun! Last year we had a pool party for her and everyone had a great time! thumb.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 7 2003, 05:27 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

I dunno..... maybe take them to a matinee movie? it's way cheaper, AND you can bring your little one!

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 7 2003, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

humm my nephew turns 9 the day befors school starts and she is having a pool party at my house for him. a bbq, or taking them somewhere would be good.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 7 2003, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

ummm, how about a camp out in the back yard or something. you can start up the barbeque and let them make smores or something, and if you don't have an adult that could camp out with them you could pitch a tent in the bedroom.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0169 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]