Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Carrie-Ann's 2007 new me journal...
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

Here I go again...

No seriously this time I'm going to do it. So my weight at weigh-in today was 228.8. I did take a break, but only managed to gain 6 pounds. Not bad. I am retaining some water because AF will be here in the next week so hopefully my next weigh-in will be a good one.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 06:12 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

Welcome to a bunch of losers. We look foward to you joining us.

cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Feb 6 2007, 06:16 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Welcome back to the fold. Glad you got back up on the wagon, hold on tight because the journey can be fun and also bumpy. We are here for you through the good, the bad and the ugly. You can do it. cheerleader.gif Congrats for taking that first big step and going back to your meetings - that will most likely be the hardest step you have yet to make.

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN

MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Thanks guys. I look forward to sharing this journey with you. smile.gif

--------------------

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Well it's about time you got your arse in here and got serious! laugh.gif tongue.gif j/k. Glad to have you back. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

Welcome!!! I hope you find this place to be as big of a support system as I do!! It truly is motivation for me knowing I have others to keep me accountable!
GOOD LUCK!

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

How are you today?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

rolling_smile.gif Karen

I'm doing pretty good today thanks for asking Di. I found myself with a whole bunch of points at like 11pm last night. I need to spread my eating out a bit better, but I feel better. I haven't had a soda in a couple of days which is good. I was drinking diet coke, but still I need to drink more water. I've yet to start the pilates, but this week has been funky. I am retaining some water though. AF should be here in the next couple of days so there might be a big difference by next week. At least I hope. happy.gif

--------------------

MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Oh I needed to add that last night was cookie night at work and I managed to stay away. I had a What Would my PC weight loss buddies moment and then ignored the cookies. wink.gif

What would that be in initials?

WWMPCWLBD?

Do we need t-shirts?

This post has been edited by MomToJade&Jordan on Feb 7 2007, 08:20 AM

--------------------

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

good for you for advoiding those cookies. thumb.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (MomToJade&Jordan @ Feb 7 2007, 01:17 PM)
Oh I needed to add that last night was cookie night at work and I managed to stay away. I had a What Would my PC weight loss buddies moment and then ignored the cookies. wink.gif

What would that be in initials?

WWMPCWLBD?

Do we need t-shirts?

First off welcome, nice to have another member of the torturous club. I have a lot of those moments to. They stop me from doing those exact same things. The oh gosh, if I do this I have to write this in my journal moment. rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif

T-Shirts. Wouldn't that be fab. We'll have to look into that emlaugh.gif emlaugh.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

So I got to do a little dancing with my little ones this afternoon. Who needs aerobics when you have Kindermusik. happy.gif The girls and I went to Applebee's for dinner and I got the new portbella mushrum chicken sandwich on the WW selections. It comes with fresh fruit and is 7 points total...I had the cake too, but I found myself with all sorts of points again. I stole on of Jade's fries and she told me to stop eating mommy. emlaugh.gif Someone has to keep my honost I guess.

--------------------

Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

How cute! Little ones will definitely keep us on our toes!! I bet the dancing with the girls was WAY more fun than any aerobics or other exercise!!! Have a great day today!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
booey2
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 06:28 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Great job Carrie-Anne, dancing with the kids is way more fun then actual exercise. I wish the Applebees up here in Canada would do the same as in the States with pointing their menus. I think it will come in time as WW Canada was bought out by the international WW and we are getting a lot more products up here.

Your dinner sounds delicious even with the extra cake and few fries. wink.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN

CantWait
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 07:55 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Sounds yummy. WTG for staying on track.
Dancing and doing it with the kids, killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Nice job. thumb.gif thumb.gif

--------------------

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 11 2007, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

I found these really great cupcakes at Walmart. They taste like a hostess cupcake, but are only 2 points. I found them down the bread aisle along with the WW stuff. It's called Mrs' Freshley's Snack Away. There are a couple of different things. I tried the twinkie version too, but I didn't like it as much. Talk about a great way to kill that chocolate craving.

I'm still staying on track and weigh in tomorrow. I haven't gotten to the pilates yet, but I had a bunch of movement activities in my lesson plans this week so I was pretty active. I did a birthday yesterday and had to teach them the Electric slide. Oh and they had all of this food and said help yourself so I filled the plate with mostly fruits and veggies and had a little bit of pasta. That wasn't too hard to do actually.

--------------------

MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 11 2007, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

WTG Carrie-Ann!!! Keep it up. Congratulations on your week. And good luck with WI. cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Feb 11 2007, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

WTG Carrie-Ann, gl at WI tomorrow. thumb.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 12 2007, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

I weighed in at 226.2 so down 2.6 lbs from last week. I'll take it considering I had a visit from AF this week.

--------------------

CantWait
Posted: Feb 12 2007, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (MomToJade&Jordan @ Feb 12 2007, 03:39 PM)
I weighed in at 226.2 so down 2.6 lbs from last week. I'll take it considering I had a visit from AF this week.

That's awesome. WTG you LOSER woohoo.gif woohoo.gif woohoo.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 12 2007, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

WTG!!! Congrats on your loss!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 12 2007, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Carrie-Ann, you're such a loser! biggrin.gif Keep it up!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 14 2007, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

So I think there were too many sweets today, but I just did pilates to compensate. I feel all stretched and ready for bed now. tongue.gif

--------------------

MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Mmmmm, sweet stuff. I let Logan eat most of his Valentine's candy from daycare today, so that I wouldn't get to it. I'm glad you're all stretched out and ready for bed. Hope you can sleep tonight.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

I really need to update this thing more huh? Anyway WI was this morning and I'm down another 2.8 lbs. So 5 lbs since I got back on the horse. I really need to get into an excercise routine. I find myself saying oh i should wait until the kids go to bed and then it's like 11 pm and I don't want to do it. emlaugh.gif I feel great and I'm hoping that the weight loss will lower my BP.

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0189 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]