Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Michelle's 2007 Journal, Getting Back to Me
whitting713
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,473

My current weight is 233. I am so ashamed of this number. I remember being younger and thinking I would never be above 200 lbs. I have bought a mini stepper and use it every night. It was so embarrassing to only be able to do 2 minutes the first few times I used it. I can now do 10 minutes at a time. I hope to be able to do my pilates workouts again. My little girl likes to walk either in front of me or beside me holding my hand. I will do this for me and for her.

Last nights dinner was grilled chicken and a baked potato with a little pat of butter. Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal with a little bit of brown sugar. Lunch will be a tuna salad sandwich. I have started on my 64 oz jug of water.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Jan 30 2007, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Hello and WELCOME Michelle, you are doing a great thing for yourself already. Don't stress on the numbers on the scale as it will never read that high again because you are making the right decisions to bring it down. My name is Terri and I have been around here for a while. You will find this place to be a great source of support and inspiration. I have 2 boys Matthew 8 and Thomas 5 and have a great DH of almost 13 years.

You will do this is. cheerleader.gif

wavey.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 09:18 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

Hi Michelle!! wavey.gif

You are making some great changes and you have an awesome attitude to achieve your goals. thumb.gif

Hang in there and take it one day at a time. You'll be down to your goal weight in no time. This is a great place for encouragement and inspiration. thumb.gif

PMEmail Poster

CantWait
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Welcome to the "LOSERS" club. You're taking a step in the right direction. thumb.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Welcome to the club Michelle. Sounds like you have the attitude you need to lose weight. Take it nice and slow and you will finish just fine. thumb.gif

You can do this!!!

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0144 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]