Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New year, new journal
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 06:41 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

YEAH!!!!! Great going, Rocky. You broke out of another "decade"! Keep it up, but don't do it by being sick. Get better and get healthy. thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Oh no I'm eating "normally" again. I just have smaller portions, and eat more often. And of course, water water water.

And, I rearranged our daily shcedule to spend 5 more minutes outside when the weather permits.... we walk. It's only 5 minutes, but it seems to have helped. biggrin.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 05:41 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Blah bladdy blah.

My weight has been constant at about 171 - 171 for the past little while. I was SOOO hopeful to stay below the 170 mark...but I guess that was a friggin fluke. I haven't updated my ticker cuz I was sooooo happy about it... but I guess if by friday it hasn't changed, I will update it. I like that it's below 170 though. tongue.gif

I haven't been eating the best this past week... we've been eating out quite a bit more than usual, just more stuff on the go so less time to sit and eat meals together... i guess it's balanced out my lack of appetite from being sick... emlaugh.gif but it's slowed down this week, so back to the grind. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 07:45 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

so how is it going? are you below 170 or still hanging around that?

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 04:46 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

GRRRR!!!!!!!!

I haven't dropped down yet. growl.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0128 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]