Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New year, new journal
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 05:54 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

January 1st

Brunch: 3 eggs, 2 slices of toast, some roasted potatoes, 3 breakfast sausages, a thin slice of cooked ham, 2 coffees

We went out for breakfast. emlaugh.gif

Lunch - none, still too full from breakfast! tongue.gif

Dinner: a dinner roll, small portions of roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, baby carrots, a few tablespoons of gravy.

Dessert: a slice of raisin pie, some strawberries, blackberries, some frozen vanilla yogurt

Throughout the evening, I ate fresh cherries. yummy.gif And about 7 or 8 Turtles. sh.gif

I didn't start out the year the best way... and I'm not going to make excuses. It was darn tasty! I had smaller than normal portions of everything, and chewed slower though... emlaugh.gif

My clothes fit me well, they're looser than usual so I know I've lost some weight... but my size 10/11's are still too tight to wear. I just went to weigh myself, and I'm at 185.8 (darn Holidays!! emlaugh.gif ) soabout 35 pounds to go, not too bad at all. biggrin.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I haven't been eating the best... Holiday leftovers and all... but I've been doing a few excercises, so it's all good. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

Keep it up Rocky thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 5 2007, 05:09 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Well I am at 183 this morning. I guess that water chugging and excercise paid off... emlaugh.gif

I had Chili last night, with ground beef and the last of my friggin holiday TURKEY. dry.gif I'm so sick of turkey, next Holiday season will be too soon to have it again. tongue.gif But I also had a coupld garlic and cheese scones with the turkey... yummy.gif

Ah well. No stress!

I think of my poor poor mother in law who lost about 80 pounds on the Dr. bernstein diet...and gained it ALLLLL back, and more! Muah ha ha! So she's back on it again. She's already lost like 12 pounds in 2 weeks. dry.gif

Next week, back to karate on Mondays and Wednesdays too (maybe Tuesdays and Thursdays instead, more adults and less kids...) and since my membership includes a full pass to the fitness centre, I might just stay a little longer for a sauna... cloud9.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Jan 5 2007, 06:30 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Sounds like a great plan Rocky, you can do this, the exercise part of it can be the hardest but you have it under control. cheerleader.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 6 2007, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I think I'm going to forgo the exercise today... I feel like utter crap. I'm having a chicken broth drink right now... I think it's the only thing I can keep down right now.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

how are you feeling Rocky? I hope your better.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ah Rocky, I hope you still aren't sick. I didn't see your journal entry til just now. sad.gif I hope you are back on track. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Still feeling a little icky... I guess it was a bug... but I think I've caught a cold, I'm all sniffly.

I'm retaining water though. I feel bloated. But I'm sticking between 178 and 190.4...so I'm not changing my ticker just yet. Trying to drink water... but it makes me feel nautious. Everything makes me feel nautious, actually.

And no, I'm not pregnant. I do believe you need to have certain events happen in order for a pregnancy to occur. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 06:35 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

sorry you got that bug Rocky, its not fun. I hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Still holding strong at 179. We went to 3 restaurants this weeks though... and I pigged out. Apple butter Rib Tips... yum yum!!!!! laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

steady better than a gain. apple butter rib tips sound GOOD. never had them.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jan 29 2007, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Jan 15 2007, 11:29 AM)
steady better than a gain. apple butter rib tips sound GOOD. never had them.

ROCKY, what's up girl!!!!!!

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

How's it going Rocky?

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Hang in there, Rocky. hug.gif Just pick up where you left off. No looking back. thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 06:28 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Blah. Got off the wagon...then back on, then off again... but back on, and 4 pounds lost.

happy.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

Congrats on the loss, Rocky. Keep it up. thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

174.2 this monday morning.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 12:05 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

Keep it up, Rocky. You're doing great. thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

174 laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Nice job Rocky. thumb.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

No change

but I can wear my lowrise jeans... muah ha ha

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I haven't had much of an appetite the last couple days... yesterday, I couldn't stomach anything at all. I didn't eat. Today, my stomach could only handle a little bit... i picked at my meals.... I'm not hungry at all. I'm just really thirsty, I've been drinnking almost non stop all day.

On the positive side, I've lost a few pounds... I was 171.2 this morning. Not the healthiest...but I'll take what I can get. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 06:16 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

thumb.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]