Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Carrie-Ann's dieting journal...
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

I thought I would start one of these to help me keep on track. My starting weight when I joined WW again was 232.8. I am now on week 3 and will weigh-in tomorrow. I've lost a total of 6.2lbs so far.

Did 30 minutes on the treadmill today. Alternated from a fast walk to a slow jog. I hope to actually get up to a run eventually, but this is a start. I watched a movie on the portable DVD player to make it go quicker. tongue.gif I feel pretty good now actually.

I will probably join a gym in the near future. My brother works at one down the road and he told me they have Daycare there. I'll make a note when that happens.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
luvmykids
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

thumb.gif Good job for getting on the treadmill, keep it up!
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0121 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]