Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Nadia's diet and life journals........., Day one until I give in! LOL!
luvbug00
  Posted: Aug 18 2006, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

Ok so I ned to get serious and I find what better way to do it. I need a makeover an all arround makeover. So here's the plan,

I start with wieght loss.

20grms of carbs per day

veggies

and LOTS and LOTS of meat..

low fruit because of the sugar.

and tons of gatorade.

then exercize

according to a coupple friends of mine who did this diet i can knock off 25 lbs in a month. then eventually we can do the life & beauty makeover.

Day 1: I am STARVING!!!!! emlaugh.gif I'm filling myself up with meat, meat and more meat. sliced turkey breast anyone?? I'm not gonna heandle the no bread thing very well 98% of my diet is carbs and so this is gonna be a big challange but I'm not walking down any aisle till i get in pre Mya state. happy.gif Let the Fun begin!!

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
luvmykids
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

I can't give up carbs either. blush.gif Hang in there, just get through today, don't worry about tomorrow or next week yet. You can do it! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Hey Nadia.....why gatorade and not just water?????

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

luvbug00
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

why gatorade and not just water?????

cuz I thik water tastes funny so it adds the hint of flavor. ( I'm weird I know blush.gif ) But the gatorade also keeps me extra hydrated and since i'm out in the sun walking dogs it gives me that extra boost. thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Gatorade has tons of sugar in it, though, doesn't it? unsure.gif

I LOVE meat, but dont' think I could eat that much of it. Is this the Adkins diet?

Gotta have my pasta and bread! happy.gif

GL. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

It's loosely based on the Atkins. But my BF did it and she lost mega weight especially in the middle ( which is Exrta hard for us latinas) . well i water down the gatorade It's like a mix of 1/2 pre-made gatorade and 1/2 water I pour into a sports bottle.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,459

Gatorade is designed to refuel your body with carbs so be careful and make sure to count those too!

GOOD LUCK! I know my wedding was a huge motivator for me, I was in the best health when I got married....then it went down hill from there! rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
CantWait
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

You can also try the single serving of Crystal lite. They have tons of great flavors. Good Luck.

I think you look great now though. wub.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

day two..

going well still only 25 carbs. I'm doing ok I think. oh the struddle it is not to oink down hot pocket.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
luvbug00
Posted: Aug 24 2006, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

SO far so good. I lost 4 lbs after i was sick all weekend and yarfed up everything I tried to eat. I also have been following my plan to a "T". and I miss BREAD bawling.gif emlaugh.gif ! I plan to loose another 5 or so lbs because my reception dress is rather umm...tight. Soooo so far so good! happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
luvbug00
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Well I know it's been some time since my last post I again am sick so I haven't eaten much and i have succomb to the pressure of diet pills. Bad I know! uhh but it seems like I walk and I eat ok and yet still I feel like I'm shamu's lost cousin. My reception dress with me in it looks like chacolate stuffed in a canoli. I still have kept the 4 lbs off and so that's good I suppose. but arugh!! I'm gonna post my measurements every week from now on to see how much progress i make.

hips/waisty area : 33 1/2

waisty tummy area: 34 1/2

Now we shall see on mondays and fridays how ( if any) many inches are gone. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Boy if you're Shamu's lost cousin, then I'm Shamu's Mama...gotta be, to have hips this wide...

I hate people like you, miss I'm-so-fat-because-i'm-a-size-two!! rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif (jk of course..well, mostly... dry.gif tongue.gif )

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 06:16 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Boy if you're Shamu's lost cousin, then I'm Shamu's Mama...gotta be, to have hips this wide...

Rocky your most cirtenly not! But I'd be shamu's mom though any day If I had as many beautiful children as you do. wink.gif

link to pills I'm taking they look pretty safe to me. and they better work for 50 dollers a bottle! ( thank god kim bought them and not me! lol!)

http://www.releaseprogram.net/comersus/sto...sp?idProduct=12

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (happymom @ Sep 15 2006, 11:01 AM)

hips/waisty area : 33 1/2

waisty tummy area: 34 1/2

Now we shall see on mondays and fridays how ( if any) many inches are gone. happy.gif

I think it's a great idea to keep track of your inches instead of weight, but I would suggest doing it once every two weeks, this is what we did with our clients when I worked at a gym. If you have to do if more frequently, aim for once a week. If you do it on Friday, then you're not allowing yourself much time before Monday to measure again, not only that but if you eat out or treat yourself on the weekend, you might be disappointed with the results on Monday.

Good Luck, I think you're already a beautiful girl, not to mention, skinny as hell. hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0153 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]