Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> All My Children
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,459

Ok, I saw Karen and Bri watch it....let's dish about the old characters coming back!!!

I am soooo happy Dixie is back, but JUST when I was rooting for Tad and Cara to really get romantic.

So what do y'all think David has been up to with all the supposedly dead people? What is his "research"?

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

I REALLY wanted Tad and Cara to get closer sad.gif I am still holding out that they will and Tad and Dixie will just be friends. I mean, come on, she's gone before, at some point Tad needs to say enough is enough and go on with the life he was already leading. tongue.gif

I was saddened by how they brought Josh Dummel "Leo" back. In a dream? Come on sad.gif And I thought the whole convo between them was just weird. happy.gif I expected something totally different.

The Zach thing...Dh called it. He said when Zach died he wasn't dead. laugh.gif Yeah, I force Ryan to watch it, but he will never admit he asks me all the time what is going on when he doesn't get to watch it. tongue.gif I was also liking Kendall and the hottie doc's relationship. I love Zach, but....I dunno. happy.gif

David? He found some stem cell cure to bring people back to life. I believe it's all stem cell research that will regenerate cells in people to bring back eye sight, bring them back to life, etc, etc....I guess. tongue.gif laugh.gif

Isn't the Buffy the Vampire Slayer chick supposed to come back? But she was Kendall and I heard she wasn't coming back as Kendall that she'll come back for the ending some other way.

It seems I've heard some others are coming back, but I don't recall who. Anyone remember?

ETA: I'm actually kind of upset that the story line has gone how it has but they have to have something to give reason for bringing back all these people, so it would make sense to tie David to it all.

This post has been edited by coasterqueen on Aug 11 2011, 12:18 PM

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Oh yeah, what was up with that Leo dream....I was so confused!

Yeah, I figured Zach wasn't really dead too. And I LOVE Kendall and Griffin! He is so freakin HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Mmmm lol

Yeah, stem cells.....that's probably it. I always thought David was a creepy guy...evil Dr. Hayward is right!!

IDK anything about the Buffy girl....I'd have to see a pic to remember her.

Oh and I do not like Bianca and Marissa together at all!

--------------------
user posted image
PM

mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

I love Dixie, but I just think this is stupid...we all saw her eat those poisoness pancakes and there was so much other stuff going on at the time that I find it hard to believe that David had time to steal her body and work on bringing her back. As much drama that David is involved in..where did he find the time to do "research"?

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (Our Lil' Family @ Aug 11 2011, 05:21 PM)
Oh yeah, what was up with that Leo dream....I was so confused!

Yeah, I figured Zach wasn't really dead too. And I LOVE Kendall and Griffin! He is so freakin HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Mmmm lol

Yeah, stem cells.....that's probably it. I always thought David was a creepy guy...evil Dr. Hayward is right!!

IDK anything about the Buffy girl....I'd have to see a pic to remember her.

Oh and I do not like Bianca and Marissa together at all!

Buffy girl - Sarah Michelle Gellar - apparently she was Kendall at one time? I don't remember that.

And yeah, the Marissa and Bianca...not for me either. Not because they are a lesbian couple, but more because Marissa was established well as a straight character and it's just not believable that she "turned".

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (mckayleesmom @ Aug 11 2011, 05:51 PM)
I love Dixie, but I just think this is stupid...we all saw her eat those poisoness pancakes and there was so much other stuff going on at the time that I find it hard to believe that David had time to steal her body and work on bringing her back. As much drama that David is involved in..where did he find the time to do "research"?

Exactly. But it's soaps, and that means far fetched. tongue.gif David has always annoyed me and I would have been fine with him gone when he died the last time!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

I didn't like Bianca with anybody but Maggie....Maggie needs to come back for Bianca.

I know its a soap, but how many times have they offed Dixie already?.... rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Aug 12 2011, 04:40 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

I think they hope for people like me who can't remember how Dixie died in the first place! lol
I forgot about Maggie!!!! YES! You're right, she needs to come back! And I prefer the old Bianca, not a fan of the new one at all.

Did the Adam actor die? I don't recall him dying and he HAS to come back to finish the show.....I'm still stunned that he's been gone for so long, anyone know why (IRL)?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 16 2011, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (Our Lil' Family @ Aug 12 2011, 07:40 AM)
I think they hope for people like me who can't remember how Dixie died in the first place! lol
I forgot about Maggie!!!! YES! You're right, she needs to come back! And I prefer the old Bianca, not a fan of the new one at all.

Did the Adam actor die? I don't recall him dying and he HAS to come back to finish the show.....I'm still stunned that he's been gone for so long, anyone know why (IRL)?

I don't think Adam died, but I have no clue why he is gone. Puzzled me, too. Which time Dixie died do you not remember? The time she faked her death or the time she ate poisoned banana pancakes? happy.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
msoulz
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,158

What puzzles me about all of this is that they are spending a lot of money on a show that has been cancelled ... now I know there is talk about it resurfacing on the web, but really ... I find it all bizarre.

I too dislike Marissa's big switch ...

Not a fan of the Dixie reincarnation, but that is probably due to my first gripe above and I never found Dixie to be as enchanting as many.

And I, unlike most, LOVE Evil Dr. David! I do find it clever that they are using his evil genius to bring back the dead (despite my first gripe above!). That is good soap!

And, again in the minority, I am not a Griffin fan. Something about him - maybe it's the bad acting - that turns me off. Now, gimme Zach all day!!!

The actor that plays Adam did not die; either they wrote him off or he decided to leave. I don't remember which. I expect him to resurface too before it goes off the air, but I could be wrong!

--------------------
Mary :)
a.k.a. Jake & Erin's mom

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0201 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]