Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Took another class...WHY??
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

I'm so humiliated. blush.gif

First of all, I told myself I would never take this girl's class. She is so hard! But, I needed a challenge and I need so bad to break thru this plateau. I'm bored with my routine, so there I was. It was kickboxing. blink.gif

I'm the MOST uncoordinated person on this planet. I promise you. I felt like a fool. She kept having to stop and show me how to do it. blush.gif I wanted to cry.

Anyway, I don't know what to do. dunno.gif I have no clue where to start. I realize this was not a good choice for me. I talked to her after class and she said I did a good job and that I'm doing the right thing by taking classes. I know I'd catch on sooner or later, but how will I ever get past this part of learning the moves??? blush.gif I did everything else just fine. I just can't get the arm moves down. tongue.gif I did the entire class with no problems (as far as keeping up and having stamina) I guess later tonight I will practice the moves in the mirror and see how that goes. rolleyes.gif

I'm such a dork. blush.gif
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 157

Maybe you can buy a kickboxing tape and try at home. I hear you though...I tried the billy blanks kickboxing dvd and I had to turn it off after 10 minutes because I just wasn't coordinated enough to keep up.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

I can't really do kickboxing either due to a lack of coordination but good for you for joining the class!!! I say give it another try and see if things get easier. thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster

luvmykids
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

thumb.gif Good for you trying something new! I agree, maybe try one at home? I'm not all that coordinated either but after learning the basics I can catch on faster after that.
PMEmail Poster
Lynda836
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 11:46 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 1,750

Hey don't give up. Everyone has to start somewhere! I remember the first time I tried "step" class. Talk about lack of coordination....with the added fun factor of tripping over something. Does she give you different options to help you gradually get used to the routine....like just doing legs or arms?
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0138 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]