Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How much longer?!?!
MyBabeMaddie
Posted: May 3 2006, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,193

I'm starting to go crazy! I am so excited to meet my baby I can't imagine being pregnant for THREE MORE MONTHS! What can I do to get my mind off the baby or at least help me make the time go by faster! I'm getting very impatient! Plus I am big enough I can't imagine 3 more months of growing!
PS. Did anyone go out and buy a session for a 4D ultrasound? If so is it worth the money?

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterAOL
1lilpeanut2love
Posted: May 3 2006, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

Lot of candles for Spencer! Praying he gets better soon!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,094

my SO and I went and got a 4D sonogram. IMHO I think it is SO worth it and very fun to see. We have a 4D of my Kaylee where we can see an up close shot of her face and features. We can point to her face, mouth, nose, 1 eye, 1 ear, and both hands.

It will definitley be/ get nerve wracking toward the end. Be patient. She will come when she is ready. tongue.gif We used to read and sing to Kaylee when I was pregnant. It was fun. We also used to 'play' with her. Tap my tummy and watch/ feel her do it back. We also had a heart beat thing that really didn't work well, but we enjoyed using it.

hug.gif The baby will be here before you know it. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0108 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]