Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yikes! Tristan thought it was playtime
Insanemomof3
Posted: Apr 16 2003, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 117

At midnight! He was up until 3 am! With this preggo mommy, he should not do that! Any ideas to get him to not want to play at odd hours? dry.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
TLCDad
Posted: Apr 16 2003, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (trinity1376 @ Apr 16 2003, 07:03 PM)
At midnight! He was up until 3 am! With this preggo mommy, he should not do that! Any ideas to get him to not want to play at odd hours? dry.gif

LOL. We know the feeling wink.gif I think Ashley has a bit of my night owlness (lol I think I made a new word) in her.

PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
  Posted: Apr 16 2003, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I feel your pain! I just got Ashley to bed. Actually, I thought she was going to get back on schedule because she went to bed at 8:30 PM. BUT, she was back up at 10:30 PM --wide-eyed and hyper. She played until midnight and then finally went back to bed. She thinks her bedtime is midnight, I guess.

The only way I think I am going to get her to go to sleep at a decent hour again is to wake her up earlier (She sleeps until 10:30 am) But, I am not sure I want to do that because then she doesn't sleep as well and is up several times at night. Like TLCDad said, she is a nightowl!

Are you able to sleep in longer in the morning? I am not sure if that is the solution that you are loooking for, but I am to the point that I am tired of fighting with Ashley on sleep and I am going to let her sleep when she does it best... from midnight until 10:30. I am just adjusting my schedule a bit... although I have to be "in the office" around 8am. The office is just down the hall from my bedroom...lol.

I am sorry I wasn't of more help. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Insanemomof3
Posted: Apr 16 2003, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 117

Nope, no sleeping in for me. Tristan, no matter what time he goes to bed for the night, is up at about 7-8 am. It does not matter what time he is in bed, sometimes 7 pm sometimes 3 AM! But no matter what he's always up at the same time every morning! wacko.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
CantWait
Posted: Apr 16 2003, 10:59 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Robbie ( now 7 ) went through a big sprut when he was a baby where he was up at odd hours thinking it was play time. Does you baby cry for you? Robbie wouldn't, so I would just leave him alone to play in his crip, he either got bored or noticed that I wasn't running in for him, he went back to sleep on his own.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0231 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]