Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> how are all your angels sleeping?
kellibellisdillybear
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 09:47 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,194

Just curious....my five month old's schedule is all a mess...he's teething now, so we've gone back to pretty much co-sleeping so I can quickly comfort him. He nurses a lot in the night, but even when we put him in his crib he usually only makes it four hours or so without nursing. And, he wakes up about every half hour to hour for the first couple just to get his binky back. blink.gif Arggghh. wacko.gif How's everbody's little ones doing??
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

All good here except for the fact that we another cold so he wakes up covered in dried snot so I have to wash everything.................but all is well here.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
kellibellisdillybear
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,194

Did you ever co-sleep Jen?
PMEmail Poster

moped
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Only until Jack was 6 weeks, reason being was that I didn't sleep well with him in bed with me and I was nursing so I found it quite easy to just throw a boob in his mouth..............I think he was just 4 months when I made him sleep thru the night. DH didn't sleep well either

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Megan and I part-time co-sleep. We would full time co-sleep but her reflux used to bother her soooo bad when she would sleep with me at night because it was hard to keep her elevated in bed so we bought her an amby bed. She sleeps in her amby from around 8 pm til 1 am and then she comes to bed with me the rest of the night. She then nurses pretty much off and on the rest of that time. Some days are better than others, but when she goes through developmental milestones/growth spurts it's an all-night open bar. tongue.gif

I have to thank my lucky stars though because DD1 was up every 2 hours all night at this age and beyond so Megan has me spoiled. biggrin.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Jamison'smama
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

My Little Loves

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 214

My 7 month old sounds a bit like your son--we are co-sleeping and he goes down alone for about 2 hours then wants his paci or a snack, then I go to bed with him and he wakes up about 1 time to eat but from about 5 am on he is snacking and snoozing--he is teething so I'm sure that's playing a role.

--------------------
Brenda, a mom and wife in love with my family

The administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the moderators. Report a post using the report button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]