Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> can I still post from angelhair
angelhair
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 247

I am not pregnant anymore, but I still feel close to all you ladies who have been a godsend to me in this trying time. I would like to still feel close, is it ok to follow up, even though it will be about the emotional aspects of miscarriage and ttc again? I know this is a pregnancy board. love to all angelhair ak dee thanks to all for everything!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Of course you can still post!!! We'd miss hearing from you, and would love to know how you are doing. And, I am sending some baby dust your way!

We were thinking about adding to ttc forum, but we we didn't want to add too many forums too fast and have posts go unanswered. It might be something we add in the near future though. But, in the meantime, feel free to post here or in the general forums, or anywhere else you feel like!

<<HUGS>>

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

We would love to see you stick around. I will add my baby dust too. wub.gif

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

Please stick around and let us know how you are doing. I am sending baby dust your way! I have a feeling it won't take you long to get pg again!

PMEmail Poster
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

Please stick around, we can be TTC buddies and update regulary about TTC. How long are you going to wait to try again?
PM
mckayleesmom
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

We would love to hear from you all the time. Just because you lost your little angel doesn't mean you aren't a mother. You will always be a mother. There are alot of ladies on here right now trying to concieve so even though you didn't get a chance to hold your baby,,there is always something here to talk about. Plus plenty of how to concieve advice too..lol... smile.gif

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
supermom
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Ditto - please don't leave - stay and let us know how it's going with everything - we want to hear from you!!

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
amynicole21
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

Absolutely!! thumb.gif I feel like we've gotten to know you over the past weeks, and I would hate to lose touch. And... I know more than a few of us are secretly TTC now, or will be in the near future. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
angelhair
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 247

thank you so much ladies! I feel like this place is so special to me. sometimes it hurts so much that I wonder how I am going to make it, sometimes all I do is feel like crying and sometimes I am ok and able to look foreward to the future.I know God is giving me the strength to go through every day and I hope soon to ttc(within the month of late sept or starting in oct), I just have to wait till my hormones are back to zero. how strange that I cannot wait for them to get back to zero when last week I was hoping they would rise. thanks for all the baby dust. angel hair by the way how do you post your pictures on your reply, I would love to post you a picture of adam and myself.

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

That's great you going to stay with us. In your reply click on the attach button and attach a picture. There is a sixe limit but not sure of it, and it has to be a jpeg or gif file. HTH
PM
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

OMG I can only imagine what you are going through! Please continue to post and let us know how you are doing! I am hoping that it won't take you too long to get pregnant again and that soon you will holding that new baby in your arms!

grouphug.gif
Kirsten

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
CantWait
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

It would be a shame if we didn't hear from you again, so glad you wanna stick around wub.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0088 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]