Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hello I am new 4 weeks 2 days pg today
Sarrie
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 04:26 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 238

rolling_smile.gif Hello everyone, I am new to this site, as indeed i am new to pregnancy! I only found out on Tuesday, which was 13 dpo, I have not stopped peeing on sticks since! I am now 16dpo and hoping this pregnancy goes full term, as I had a m/c 5 years ago and have been ttc ever since. I have been posting on another site, but its not been updated for a while and there is no April 2004 expecting club, so I was wondering if I could hand around here for - lets hope - 9 months or so.

the only symptoms I have is slightly sore nipples. I have the constant feel that my period is about to start, which is making me really nervous, How does this companre with everyone else symptos?

Love to you all,
SarrieXXXXXXXXX
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 04:32 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Welcome, Sarrie! How exciting banana.gif CONGRATS!! I'm not pregnant myself, but remember having that exact feeling in the beginning of my pregnancy with Sophia (11mos). Crampy and period-like. I remember running to the bathroom to check for my period at least 2-3 times a day... I was sure it had come and I had been imagining things. Don't worry, it's normal biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board! I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy!

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Welcome to parenting club...hopefully you will like it here. Congratulations by the way. About the cramping, I wouldn't worry, I felt that way my whole pregnancy and I also had a misscarage before so I was also on pins and needles. I also noticed a couple times where I spotted a little blood around the time that I would have normally started my period. My best advice to you would be to not believe everything you read about pregnancy cause sometimes you tend to diagnose yourself with what you read and be paranoid your whole pregnancy. By the way where are you from, and I know its new, but have you given a thought to names yet?

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

Sarrie
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 238

Thank-you ladies for your welcome.

I am from Surrey in England - where are you from? I am 30 and dh is 53.
We have been trying for so long and a baby is really important to us and dh looks just like this icon here!. partydance.gif Its funny isn't it - I have pped on stic x2 a day and keept feeling my boobs just to make sure they are still tender. I know what you mean about going to the loo all the time just to check there is no sign of the period. I am feeling a bit tired, but poss just the heat.

OMG - I have another 8 months of this! Its so wonderful! I am lucky as I have persuaded my ob to scan me at 6 weeks, just to ensure the pregnancy is all ok and to see the embryonic sac. I would like to see the embryonic heartbeat too, fingers crossed.

Love to you all, and thanks for your welcome

SarrieXXXX
PMEmail Poster
flyingmom
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 209

Welcome Sarrie and Congratulations!user posted image
I felt the same way with Eva (11 1/2 months). I kept waiting on my period, but fortunately, she came instead!
Good luck!

--------------------
Jenn in St. Louis a.k.a flyingmom
**Eva Caitlin 8-20-02**

Webpage for Eva Cait
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

Welcome wavey.gif and Congras on the PG!

I am Diana (28) Married almost 9 yeard to DH David (34). We live in Huber Heights, Ohio just north of Dayton. We have a daughter Kaitlin she is 7 months old and an unexpected love of our lives! We also have 3 cats! I hope to get to know you better and hear all about your pg!

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
supermom
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Welcome Sarrie!!

And Congratulations!! Hope all goes well with you and this PG, and so happy for you too!

Welcome to Parenting Club, I hope that you hang out longer than 9 mos and that we all get to know you better!

I'm Beverly, mom to four and one more on the way in about 2 weeks (hopefully I won't be late, for sure!)

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

wavey.gif Welcome, Sarrie!!

My name is Mollie, and I'm 26. My DH is Shane (33). Our kids are: Logan 10, Quentin 8, Ethan 3, and Hannah Rose 15 months. We live in north-central Minnesota (USA).

I'm due in March of '04 with #5. I worry constantly that there's something wrong. I've had some bleeding, which prompted two u/s, and on the last one, I got to see the heartbeat! I feel SO much better just being able to see it. Now I can relax a little, but the worrying won't stop! I'm still BFing Hannah, and, to say the least, I'm REALLY starting to get sore! The hormones of PG can do weird things!

Glad you could join us! I look forward to getting to know you better!!
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

Hi wavey.gif welcome,

I am Charlene(26) and DH is Chris(29) and we are first time parents to Madison Elizabeth(8/27/02) she is our 9 year TTC blessing.

Congratulations on your pergnancy and I can't wait to get to know you. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. I also felt the same way when I was pregnant, always going to the bathroom looking for something to be wrong. Try not to worry and relax and get lots of rest. You have 9 months to rest and get prepared for a whole new life. Good luck to you. smile.gif

This post has been edited by MoMMy2Madison on Aug 8 2003, 09:40 AM
PM
jdkjd
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Member No.: 85

Congratulations, Sarrie! and Welcome!

I'm Jenn (29), my DH is Ryan (29) and we have a daughter Bailey who will be a year old in Sept.

I'm also pregnant, due in late March. I've been feeling PMS-y too, crampy and grumpy. So you are not alone!! wub.gif

--------------------
Jenn
Mother of Bailey (9/16/02) and Kiera Bryn (3/15/04)

Bailey and Kiera's Website
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
MommyToAshley
  Posted: Aug 8 2003, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Hello Sarrie! wavey.gif

Welcome to Parenting Club! Congrats on your PG! forum_balloon.gif I, too, had that crampy, yucky, tired feeling the first trimester. I thought AF was about to visit, I had no clue I was PG. LOL. rolling_smile.gif

I am Dee Dee, a first time Mommy to Ashley (11 months). I am not PG either, but I am a little jealous of those that are PG again. smile.gif We are pretty casual here and post in any forum, we're like one big happy family. You can see the new posts for the day by clicking on "Today's Topics" at the top of the board.

Welcome again! Looking forward to getting to know you. And, good luck at your U/S!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Member No.: 212

wavey.gif Hi Sarrie.

Welcome and congradulations. I'm Carrie-Ann and the first time Mom to Jade who will be turning one in about two weeks. This is a great place to come for all your questions and concerns. This is an awsome bunch of people and very supportive. I hope you have fun here.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
CantWait
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Welcome Sarrie and congrats on your expected baby baby.gif
I'm Marie, 26....mother to Roberto, who's almost 8 and Anthony, now 3 weeks and currently sitting in my arms as I type with one finger.
Hope you enjoy your stay here at Parenting club. thumb.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

currently sitting in my arms as I type with one finger.
LOL! Yes, Sarrie, you will become very good at typing one-handed. Well, doing everything one-handed actually. LOL rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

angelhair
Posted: Aug 26 2003, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 247

hello sarrie. I to am experiencing cramps and actually that is a posative sign! I say this because it can be a claasic symptom of pg in some women(including myself). do not hesitate to verbaize fears or questions because there is always someone here who can relate! dee

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Aug 27 2003, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Welcome Sarrie! wavey.gif Congratulations! I am pg, too. biggrin.gif I am about 11 weeks now and I still have my crampy days. When I was pg with DD I remember it well. For about 3 or 4 months I got cramps around the time AF was due or Ovulation. I called it phantom cramps. LOL! I seem to be doing the same thing with this pregnancy. I'm sure there is no need to worry and things are fine. My symptoms are subsiding some and I am looking forward to the second trimester. biggrin.gif

Keep us updated!!

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0155 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]