Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Couple new pics with an update!
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

Graham is 3 months old today!! ANd growing SO fast! the kids are just loving him to pieces!! We all are actually! He found his hands on Christmas and jut plays with them non stop. He looks at them with a very intense look and studies them for hours on end! Seriously! His rolling over both ways and love to play on his tummy with his cloth books. On teh down side he has a milk allergy/sensitivity. And since we are exclusively breastfeeding tha thas done MAJOR changes to my diet. I had to cut out ALL dairy. even hidden forms like whey in foods. I can't even do soy milk as it make him throw up, not just spit up ut really throw up! So with a modified diet, we're back to a perfect little man! On the up side of that I've lost 10 lbs as teh result of no dairy.. which mean no cheese or cheesecake or icecream... so that helps! LOL (gotta update my ticker!)
Cameron is doing great.. really testing the waters with my patience.. but what 4 year old doesn't right?! (tell me I'm right here!) He's reading quite fluently and has gotten quite good at his grade 1 and 2 leapster games. He's still workign on teh writing and doenst' relly liek to write. He can do it and loves to kinda journal, like draw a picture abotu somethign and then write a sentence underneath. But he hate sto do things liek thank you notes for gifts and that sort of stuff. although he is BIG into the computer.. typing emails to MIL and our old exchange student in germany (it's quite funny to see some of the invented spellign that he does!)
Kathleen is jsut a littl esweetie! She has SUCH a personality! really a dram a ueen to an extent but it's all good! She's 2 right so who doesn't have drama... but soon I'm gonna call Lifetiem to see if they need anyoen for acting roles! .. anyway... she's such a little mommy to Graham that it gets annoying but I know she's only trying to help. She's really ito dancing and singing now so this srping we're gonna put her in a preballet thing here. (hopefully)
I'm doign ok.. still struggling with life.. tryign to find me time, and weight well you all knwo how that is... up then down.. but not letting it get to me.. We're workgin on teh hosue a bit... makign changes and i start tutoring online in Februsary. (really lookign forward to that) anyway. that's us in a nutshell.. oh wait DH... Dennsi had pneumonia for 3 weeks jsut before christmsa and is finally startign to feel better. He' s busy as ever at work...
I odnt' get to pst much but i do read what everyone is up to.. I can't believe how quickly these babies are growing.. KINDERGARTEN!! this fall. CRAZYNESS! anyway.. everyoen looks great.. and here a few new pics to share.
Sorry for any size isues.. i reszed them but for some reason it doesn't always work right! OH and sorry there are so many! I got a new camera for christmas and am LOVING it!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Okay that's it for now.. i hvae more tha I'll share antoher time.. off to do some laundry while it's kinda quiet! Thanks for reading !

This post has been edited by 3_call_me_mama on Jan 16 2007, 10:12 AM

Attached Image
Attached Image
CantWait
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Thanks for the update. The kids are SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous, and getting so big. wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

gr33n3y3z
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

those pics are great of your kids
how fast they grow
TFS

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
3xsthefun
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

Your kids are so cute!

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN
ediep
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Member No.: 81

thanks for the update

The kids are adorable
I can't believe how big they are are getting!!!!

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
DansMom
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 09:07 AM
Quote Post

kids keep you young!

Member No.: 223

What beautiful kids!! wub.gif Cameron sounds like he's an advanced reader thumb.gif

--------------------
Tracy, George and Daniel (11/25/02)
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Thanks everyone!

--------------------
user posted image
MyBabeMaddie
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,193

Wow your kids are beautiful! Those are great pics!! I'm impressed though it seems like Maddie didn't discovr her hands til about 4.5-5 months!

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterAOL
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Jan 19 2007, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

QUOTE (MyBabeMaddie @ Jan 17 2007, 09:54 PM)
Wow your kids are beautiful! Those are great pics!! I'm impressed though it seems like Maddie didn't discovr her hands til about 4.5-5 months!

Thank you smile.gif I thought it was kinda funny too about graham.. as my others were about 4 months as well.. I think he just figured it out quicker than they did smile.gif Or maybe he's secretly a genius! LOL laugh.gif (I really think it's casue he's used ot swatting the older two away all teh time smile.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0125 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]