Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Help me get him to stay in his own bed at night.
BabyOwen427
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 09:43 PM
Quote Post

Jazz Hands!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,095

We moved Owen out of his crib a month ago into a full size bed. Up until this week Daddy would put him to bed and he'd stay there. Once or twice we'd wake up in the morning and find him in bed asleep with us. But since my hubby left on Monday he's been a hellion at bed time. I have the same routine bath, lotion, play a bit in dimmed lights, hugs and kisses then off to bed. Once I get him to bed he screams and cries. Throws his pillow on the floor. Gets out of bed and runs from me. I end up giving him spankins to get him to stay in bed but he still cries forever until he goes to sleep. And then when I wake up in the morning he's in bed with me. wacko.gif
I want to be able to put him to bed without tears and fighting and to have him stay in bed all night long. What can I do to fix this??

I want to add some extra info. My hubby is only going to be gone for 3 weeks. He's doing a Support Mission Op. And when I give DS spankins I mean one or two swats on a diapered butt.

--------------------
Beth, proud Army wife to Curtis, supermommy to Owen!

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0154 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]