Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Keep me sane...........
CantWait
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 01:28 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

I wanna test soooooooooooooo bad, but it's way to early. I'm wacko.gif going wacko.gif crazy. wacko.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
amymom
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 01:53 AM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Member No.: 1,308

hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
bluebear
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 04:33 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 22,716

Keep yourself busy for the next week! Do puzzles, take long walks, be as busy as you were last week!
PMAOLYahooMSN

PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

you know what really helped me was using fertilityfriend.com . I used it to track my temps and symptoms. it marks out when you ovulate, you document when you DTD and it tells you when your best chances are, and your likely hood of being PG. Then it tells you when you can test.
I was able to look at my chart, see when I ovulated, watch my temps, and it even showed a temp spike when implantation probably occurred. It really helped me to focus on something concrete in a time when my mind was racing and helped me to weigh the likely hood so I knew how excited to get.
PM
CantWait
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 14 2009, 11:02 AM)
you know what really helped me was using fertilityfriend.com . I used it to track my temps and symptoms. it marks out when you ovulate, you document when you DTD and it tells you when your best chances are, and your likely hood of being PG. Then it tells you when you can test.
I was able to look at my chart, see when I ovulated, watch my temps, and it even showed a temp spike when implantation probably occurred. It really helped me to focus on something concrete in a time when my mind was racing and helped me to weigh the likely hood so I knew how excited to get.

I signed up for FF last week, but a lot of it really confuses me. If we don't get lucky this cycle, than I plan to start temping next cycle.

--------------------

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

GIRL!!!! Its ALMOST here!!! I agree keep yourself BUSY

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

QUOTE (CantWait @ Sep 14 2009, 06:25 PM)
you know what really helped me was using fertilityfriend.com . I used it to track my temps and symptoms.  it marks out when you ovulate, you document when you DTD and it tells you when your best chances are, and your likely hood of being PG. Then it tells you when you can test.

I signed up for FF last week, but a lot of it really confuses me. If we don't get lucky this cycle, than I plan to start temping next cycle.

let me know if there is something I can help out with. I am by no means an expert, but I have used them for 2 pregnancies now.
PM
CantWait
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 15 2009, 09:50 AM)
QUOTE (CantWait @ Sep 14 2009, 06:25 PM)
you know what really helped me was using fertilityfriend.com . I used it to track my temps and symptoms.  it marks out when you ovulate, you document when you DTD and it tells you when your best chances are, and your likely hood of being PG. Then it tells you when you can test.

let me know if there is something I can help out with. I am by no means an expert, but I have used them for 2 pregnancies now.

I finally took the time yesterday to step this up properly and look through it. I think I finally understand it. And I'm going to start temping on Sat or Sun, that way if I'm not sad.gif at least I'll have a starting point.

I did test this morning and it was obviously a BFN, so here's hoping it's just too early.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 03:19 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

hug.gif hug.gif Just offering some hugs and support.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
youngmomofone
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 05:54 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,218

Fingers crossed that it was just too early hug.gif

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1343 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]