Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> So now I'm freaking out
PrairieMom
Posted: Aug 13 2009, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

I don't know what my issue is. I have been planing #3 since Ben was born, but now that I could potentially be PG, (won't test for 12 days) I am really starting to freak out about it. LIke, worrying if we are making the right decision, we have a sweet deal with the 2 we already have, they are healthy, and older, more independent. Its like I am tempting fate or something. I'm worried about how the kids will handle another one, how our family dynamics will change, if it will be healthy or not... my poor mind has been on over drive lately. I was so excited up until today. I am having big time anxiety now. sad.gif crap. Someone talk be down. This is normal right? i am way more scared tonight than I was with the other 2. unsure.gif
PM
ZandersMama
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 04:06 AM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

hug.gif i think you are pregnant happy.gif you will do fine and the kids will do fine. you are an awsome mom.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN
Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 04:06 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,075

I think it is totally normal. It will change your family dynamic but I think for the better! Kids are resilient to change smile.gif you found that out this summer! I think it is you just getting into Mommy mode, worrying about all the little things that will fall into place.

I have been worried a lot that I won't love this little boy the way I love Isaia ... smile.gif Im sure I will the moment I see him smile.gif

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster

my2monkeyboys
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

I felt all those things, too. Will is so independent now and I went back to night feedings, diapers, etc. I worried a lot more about health issues with Waylon, as well as how he would change our family. And he did change our family, and Will did take a little while to really settle in to things, but the changes he made are great, Will loves him beyond belief, and I couldn't imagine life without him.
Everything will be so worth it.... your family will be even bigger and better. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
jcc64
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

BTDT, Tara. There is a 7 yr difference between #2 and #3 here, so I kwym about disturbing the relative calm family dynamics. But once that baby is here, you'll find it hard to imagine life any other way. Do it now, don't wait as long as we did. Everything's going to turn out fine! hug.gif

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

QUOTE (ZandersMama @ Aug 14 2009, 07:06 AM)
hug.gif i think you are pregnant happy.gif you will do fine and the kids will do fine. you are an awsome mom.

I don't know. I have been charting and taking my temps and all that, and this month is all screwed up for some reason. I guess only time will tell.

I do fell a bit better this morning. I think I just need to go look at pics of cute babies or something. tongue.gif
PM
lovemy2
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

I think its all normal - and the fact that you wanted another one is more than enough reason to have another one - all the rest will fall into place hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
my2monkeyboys
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

Oh yeah, pull out the kids baby books and you'll get that ol' baby fever going again! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 08:59 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

it will be great Tara, what you are feeling it totally normal!! I always knew I wanted a bigger family than what i had but when Autumn was born Alyssa was 4 1/2 and slept wonderfully, easiest child EVER and then I started thinking about sleepless nights, PPD ect ect its ALL normal and its wonderful nothing more exciting in the world!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
youngmomofone
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,218

It's soooo normal! My dd is 6, potty trained, slept wonderful since she was 1. In school full time. Here I am starting over again. Its scary, but I seriously cannot wait smile.gif

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

awww hope your feeling better about a possible new pregnancy. All will work out just fine..Mya's 9 and i'm not even sure i'm down with a number 2 anymore..sooo it should be great to have the kids all in great ages to still have an amazing bond as they grow..

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0141 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]