Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Im so excited!!!!!!!!
youngmomofone
Posted: Dec 8 2008, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,218

OK, I have pcos. I rarely ovulate on my own. The periods I had in Feb and June this year has been from meds. Well I went on a diet and lost 26 pounds, and even though I Have a long ways to go, the last two months I've gotten my period on my own!!!

My dh is coming home sometime in January (hes been gone just over a year now and the homecoming date keeps being pushed back) and we want to start trying right away again for number 2. We tried for 3 years before he left and was never successful. So, I'm extremely excited to see that so far my body is finally working for me, and hopefully that will mean that we will get lucky and conceive this time around.

Fingers crossed that I didnt jinx myself rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Dec 8 2008, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Great job on the weight loss, that's definetly a contributing factor to regaining your cycles..keep it up and hopefully in 2009 you and dh will be expecting your next bundle of joy baby.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
punkeemunkee'smom
Posted: Dec 9 2008, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,162

I have PCOS too-Taylor is 7....I lost 26 pounds this summer and got pregnant in August rolling_smile.gif emlaugh.gif Best wishes to you! And GOOD JOB on your weightloss hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

youngmomofone
Posted: Dec 12 2008, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (punkeemunkee'smom @ Dec 9 2008, 12:05 PM)
I have PCOS too-Taylor is 7....I lost 26 pounds this summer and got pregnant in August rolling_smile.gif emlaugh.gif Best wishes to you! And GOOD JOB on your weightloss hug.gif

really? you just gave me much needed hope! smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
punkeemunkee'smom
Posted: Dec 16 2008, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,162

Sorry I just saw this again....It took us 5 years of no birthcontrol to get pregnant with Tay. Everyone said once I got pregnant our next baby would be a snap rolleyes.gif. We have not done anything to prevent pregnancy since Taylor was born. I have had a few very early (less than 6 weeks) miscarriages but even those were few and far between. I have endomitriosis and PCOS AND a thyroid condition. wacko.gif laugh.gif I did weight watchers this summer and started losing weight and after a summer in which we had actually scheduled a hysterectomy (couldn't do it cause I was so anemic) I got pregnant with this precious miracle! baby.gif wub.gif Don't give up! Sometimes our bodies really will do what they are supposed to and I am convinced that losing weight somehow jump starts that....O that and giving ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING away that you have saved from your first baby except those few special outfits wink.gif rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
youngmomofone
Posted: Dec 16 2008, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Wow, that really is a miracle baby.

I believe losing the weight I did has also helped me O and of course bring on AF on my own. I'm still dieting/exercising so I hope that it will continue to work.

My dh had a dream the other day that we had another baby girl and so I know that another child is in store for us as I keep having dreams like that too (and it's also another baby girl), so I hope it is sooner rather than later. Now I just have to wait for him to get home! biggrin.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
youngmomofone
Posted: Dec 17 2008, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Also would like to add that my dd was an oops baby, a total surprise, so I never thought I would have trouble the 2nd time around...but it has taught me a lot.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Dec 17 2008, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Wow, congratulations on the weight loss... you should be very proud of yourself. thumb.gif I am sure it did help in regulating your cycle. Good luck and have fun ttc when your DH returns. wub.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
youngmomofone
Posted: Dec 17 2008, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
natasha9211
Posted: Jan 9 2011, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23,260

congrates mate u make me excited 2
good luck for your future
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]