Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Are you in a loveless marriage?

Are you in a loveless marriage?
Yes, I am [ 6 ]  [8.57%]
No, I'm not [ 55 ]  [78.57%]
I'm starting to think so [ 9 ]  [12.86%]
Total Votes: 70
Guests cannot vote 
My2Beauties
Posted on Mar 5 2008, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

I know this thread is old but I just wanted to chime in. Rocky I saw some posts on P&I but now it's all came together and I wanted to offer hug.gif I had no idea and you're a much better woman than I am, I'd have run away and never looked back, that's just me though. I respect you for that, but you probably deal with things better than I do, my heart would be broken, my ego shattered and my trust gone, I couldn't deal with it as you have. You are a remarkable human being. hug.gif

As far as the OP.....I answered no absolutely not, my marriage is so filled with love. More and more each day I love my husband. He is my soulmate/my rock. Everyday of my laugh the man makes me laugh hysterically, he is so passionate and he is so good to me. He deals with my moods (and sometimes I can be a bear blush.gif ) with grace. He was really there for me when my grandparent's passed, he cried with me, he held me, I don't know what I would've done without him wub.gif As far as intimacy is concerned, he would DTD every single night 2-3 times if I wanted him to...I'm the one with the mojo issues lately, I think a lot of it has to do with BC pills and just exhaustion. But when we do, it's very niiiiiice! biggrin.gif We still do quite often, more than other couples but, according to him, I deprive him laugh.gif I may not have "butterflies" when he walks through the door every time but there are days when I still do, but EVERYTIME he walks through the door I have a smile on my face (unless I'm PO'd at him from a previous phone convo or something laugh.gif , I'm awful)!

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1847 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]