Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Petpeeves..
MoonMama
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:30 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,927

QUOTE (moped @ Sep 11 2007, 01:54 PM)
Ok, Tara you might find this kind of funny.

One night I made hard shell tacos - ya know those?

Well I lay everything out on the island and call him and he says, Ok, what do I do now?  How do we do this?

WHAT - you don't know how to eat a darn taco?????

mad.gif

That reminds me of a story Jen....

One night I made this taco dip stuff, I had made it before the only thing I did differently was put some on each plate instead of one big bowl. Everything is layered together in a bowl/baking pan. Anyway we sit down taco stuff on each plate with corn chips next to it. And he goes how do I eat this? blink.gif WTF do you mean how do you eat this? blink.gif Scoop some onto a chip and eat! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif wacko.gif

banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif

This post has been edited by MoonMama on Sep 13 2007, 12:32 AM
PM
jcc64
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

Never, and I mean never, finishes a project. He'll get 75% done, and then lose interest. So, my kitchen ceiling is 75% finished, he cut some trees down in the back of the house 5 YRS AGO, but never got around to chopping them up, we built an addition when Corey was born (now in kindergarten), and it's still not done, started digging a pond, and now I have a large gaping hole in my backyard....you get the idea?
I'd much rather he never started, tbh....

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:11 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (jcc64 @ Sep 13 2007, 03:01 PM)
Never, and I mean never, finishes a project. He'll get 75% done, and then lose interest. So, my kitchen ceiling is 75% finished, he cut some trees down in the back of the house 5 YRS AGO, but never got around to chopping them up, we built an addition when Corey was born (now in kindergarten), and it's still not done, started digging a pond, and now I have a large gaping hole in my backyard....you get the idea?
I'd much rather he never started, tbh....

Oh that one would drive me crazy. DH does this sometimes, but not always.

hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

Calimama
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (MoonMama @ Sep 13 2007, 12:18 AM)

And the fact that he takes longer to do his hair then I do! And OMG guys he seriously doesn't even need to comb it! He combs, blowdrys, and hair sprays it! blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif

Oh that would drive me nuts.. wacko.gif
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

QUOTE (MoonMama @ Sep 13 2007, 03:30 AM)
QUOTE (moped @ Sep 11 2007, 01:54 PM)
Ok, Tara you might find this kind of funny.

One night I made hard shell tacos - ya know those?

Well I lay everything out on the island and call him and he says, Ok, what do I do now?  How do we do this?

WHAT - you don't know how to eat a darn taco?????

mad.gif

That reminds me of a story Jen....

One night I made this taco dip stuff, I had made it before the only thing I did differently was put some on each plate instead of one big bowl. Everything is layered together in a bowl/baking pan. Anyway we sit down taco stuff on each plate with corn chips next to it. And he goes how do I eat this? blink.gif WTF do you mean how do you eat this? blink.gif Scoop some onto a chip and eat! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif wacko.gif

banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif

I think it is their way of trying to say that it really doesn't impress them!!!!
wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
momofone
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Be Kind

Member No.: 11,030

How about the underwear left on the bathroom floor. rolling_smile.gif

I used to get where's this where's that now I just say I don't know to everything I get alot less questions asked now. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
TheOaf66
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:04 AM
Quote Post

The Alpha Male

Member No.: 3,764

I had one come to me...she doesn't rinse her dishes when she puts them in the sink and then the food sticks big time. I have asked repeatedly for her to do this but she doesn't but if that is the worst I have to deal with I can handle it biggrin.gif

--------------------
Troy, Married to Jennie (Boo&BugsMom), Dad to Tanner("Mini-Me") and Aiden ("Boo Boo").
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0137 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]