Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/prtgclub/public_html/includes/bshow.php on line 8
Desperately need naming advice for - Parenting Club Forums
 Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Desperately need naming advice for
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,965

HI!!! I am expecting a baby girl in September. She's going to be my first girl and I'm just so excited! I already have 3 boys. Their names are Pierce Reagan, Tristan Casey, and Spencer Peyton. I have so many girl names to choose from that I love that I just cannot decide on which one I want to choose for her. Here is my list I am going to choose her first and middle name from----------------Rayley, Raylee, or Raley/ Nola, Nolah, Nalah, Nahlah, Nahla, Noley, Nolee, Nolai, or Nolay/ Paris or Parue/ Hayden/ Logan-my grandfather's name, but I love it for a girl/ Madison, Addison-preferably a middle name/ Cheslea or Chelsey...........

I know that is so much to choose from and that is the very reason why I cannot decide on just two of those names!!!! Oh, I also like Brooke but only for a middle name---that is why I did not put it on my list. AND, I know this sounds crazy but I am also deciding on Shiloh along with all of the other names on my very long list. The reason for that being is that I was actually going have Tristan's middle name as Shiloh until I decided on Casey for his middle----my name is Lacey, hence Tristan's middle name. tongue.gif But now I'm starting to like it for a girl. It is such a beautiful and unique name to me and that's why I like it. BUT PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME ON HER NAME!!!!! I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!! Thank you so much!
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 7,388

Congrats!! baby.gif

Out of those names I like Shiloh Addison. You have a pretty good list. I always had a hard time coming up with a long list. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Treehugger and proud

Member No.: 4,205

I like Rayley Noa (I realize Noa wasn't on your list but I think it goes best with Rayley, it's the female version of Noah)
and Madison Chelsea.
Congrats on your princess. wub.gif

Image hosted by ImageShack

user posted image
Another mother's breaking heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken....
--The Cranberries
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0235 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]