Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Son either had wet dream or masturbated, Wet dream or masturbation?
SaraMWilliams
  Posted: Dec 24 2011, 04:22 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,574

growl.gif

Hi all

I am Sara and I am new here. A couple of days ago while doing laundry, I found a stain on my son ( he is 11 ) bedsheets. It looks like ejaculate and I am so embarrised but overwhelmed. It might not even be that either but I am stuck and I don't know what my next step is. I am a single mom and I know my son would hit puberty eventually but NOW. I am not ready to have this chat with him .

Is it even possible that my 11 year old is masturbating? I feel overwhelmed as my little boy is growing up but that's my son, he is either masturbating or had a wet dream which I believe is part of puberty.

Someone help

Sara
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 157

Its highly possible. I wouldn't make a big deal about it...its normal. Maybe you can talk to him about changes he is going to soon be experiencing and offer to take him to the library for some reading material. If you don't make it a big deal...he won't. You can also ask an older trusted male friend or family member take him on a boys night out and talk to him.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]